Newcastle-Offline?

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest Patrokles

Just turned up actually. Weird. Maybe Stevie is a creation of Verlaine's or vice versa. :lol: Bi-polartastic!

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

I've always missed Stevie.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Just turned up actually. Weird. Maybe Stevie is a creation of Verlaine's or vice versa. :lol: Bi-polartastic!

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

look what you done now gemm

You've made 214 posts in just over a week.. I would spectulate that they're all really, really, really shit.

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

You've made 214 posts in just over a week.. I would spectulate that they're all really, really, really shit.

yes, yes you would

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

:lol: Back with a bang.

How was the holiday?

Guest Patrokles

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

It ended up being really worthwhile. It was less of a holiday and more a chance to work on some things/ decide whether it was worth carrying on, etc. There were some pretty horrible moments, but even those helped a bit. Of course, it makes being back here a bit less enjoyable; but at least I got ill enough to cry off work today.

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

It ended up being really worthwhile. It was less of a holiday and more a chance to work on some things/ decide whether it was worth carrying on, etc. There were some pretty horrible moments, but even those helped a bit. Of course, it makes being back here a bit less enjoyable; but at least I got ill enough to cry off work today.

You need to be ill to cry off work? :lol:

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

You could write a song about it too :lol:

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

A song?! There's a whole album in there. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

A song?! There's a whole album in there. :lol:

I made an album about last time, actually, to give this time. :lol: I could probably do one about this time too.

I like how on NO the top right hand side says "SIMPLE Machines Forum", obviously not that simple...

Is it still down? Obviously it is as i cant get in and i aint signing up for a new membership. GREAT!

I wish people would use both without feeling like it's a contest though. HTT will be gutted he's got this place some new recruits though. FACT-TASTIC!

Who's HTT?

I've forgotten what NO looks like tbh.

it's black and white and read all over,

except during periods of service disruption

I wish people would use both without feeling like it's a contest though. HTT will be gutted he's got this place some new recruits though. FACT-TASTIC!

Who's HTT?

Coach HTT :lol:

Who's HTT?

Sunshine coach? :lol:

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

Well there's a surprise, Patrokles being unable to have a simple holiday without some deeper/complicated meaing to it.

EMO twat :lol::lol:

Guest Patrokles

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

Well there's a surprise, Patrokles being unable to have a simple holiday without some deeper/complicated meaing to it.

It wasn't a simple holiday. that was the entire point of the post. :lol:

STALKERTASTIC, G-man!

Oh FFS

How was the holiday?

It wasn't a simple holiday. that was the entire point of the post. :lol:

just because you think it was some kind of spiritual journey, doesn't change the fact you went to Bognor with your parents for the week

Who's HTT?

Can only be regarded as a laughing stock now. :razz:

PS - I use both this and N-O, and always have done. Forum wars are the saddest thing ever.

I quite agree, I have problems with posters rather than boards. HTT for example, who incidentally loves pitting this board against his, for obvious reasons.