Newcastle-Offline?

Guest CrimsonFault

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to like newcastle-online when it was a merger of the two boards, but you have to admit that the quality of the craic is far better over here. the only criticism is how slow it can be at times

Guest stevieintoon

Who was it who was sending Martin Jol abusive PM's when he threatened to leave? :blush:

;)

Can you remember what you said to him? :lol:

Just that he was a boring old bluffer who no cunt liked, I was subtle about it though.

Who was it who was sending Martin Jol abusive PM's when he threatened to leave? :blush:

;)

Just that he was a boring old bluffer who no cunt liked, I was subtle about it though.

I sent him a few home truths, straight to his inbox.

Guest stevieintoon

;)

I sent him a few home truths, straight to his inbox.

Good. I don't like net bullying, but he's a total cunt, he thinks he has such an air of authority and commands suc respect on there, when all he is a smug middle aged bluffing loser.

His signature is the most pathetic I've seen on the internet since I got it in 1999.

He was alright as a normal poster, better than many in truth. He started to become a proper cock with the ITK bollocks though, and eventually thought he was integral to the board it seems.

I wouldn't mind the fact that he was on there, if the mods didn't give him a rimming everytime he posted.

I remember disagreeing with him several times, and got messgaes from mods in my inbox saying, 'can you lay off MJ mate?', 'why do you have a problem with MJ'.

Most of the people defending him, were people who never or very, very, rarely go to games. Now, I don't mind if you live in another country, or you live in a box somewhere, but I don't understand why some fans can't jump on a train, even once a month, and watch the toon. It's just laziness, and you're just a part timer. Fair enough if your skint, but save a tenner a week from your wage, and come see them once every two months.

Theres loads of people on there who can't be fucked to do that, then expect us to read the drivel they post, passing judgement on players they've seen on MOTD or on SKY T.V.

I don't confess to being a super fan, I don't even have a season ticket this year (I've had to buy my tickets seperate, and apply for away games on NSG's season ticket) but its easy to get annoyed when you're reading criticism and bollocks from someone who hasnt a clue.

But i guess thats the same on every forum...?

I wouldn't mind the fact that he was on there, if the mods didn't give him a rimming everytime he posted.

I remember disagreeing with him several times, and got messgaes from mods in my inbox saying, 'can you lay off MJ mate?', 'why do you have a problem with MJ'.

Most of the people defending him, were people who never or very, very, rarely go to games. Now, I don't mind if you live in another country, or you live in a box somewhere, but I don't understand why some fans can't jump on a train, even once a month, and watch the toon. It's just laziness, and you're just a part timer. Fair enough if your skint, but save a tenner a week from your wage, and come see them once every two months.

Theres loads of people on there who can't be fucked to do that, then expect us to read the drivel they post, passing judgement on players they've seen on MOTD or on SKY T.V.

I don't confess to being a super fan, I don't even have a season ticket this year (I've had to buy my tickets seperate, and apply for away games on NSG's season ticket) but its easy to get annoyed when you're reading criticism and bollocks from someone who hasnt a clue.

:lol:

HTT overtly licking arse whilst getting sly digs in. Not like him at all. And N-O must be dead at present if he's on here :lol:

Logged in to reply to some PMs and to say cheers to Pud and Gol's offer of help, you're right about N.O being dead though, may be a few days yet before things are working.

Not guilty.

Get yersel to a game man... :blush:

Not guilty.

No-one accused you Davey-boy, thou doth protest too much? :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

True, and you're describing 70% of posters on every toon messageboard, if my attitude sounds like I'm a superfan, fuckin good, am not arsed.

Good post though, agree with everything you've said.

Not guilty.

I've had more than one PM off you about MJ, Dave. :lol:

I like Jol, speaking to him away from the forum he seemed canny enough to me and I don't tend to make lasting impressions of people via what they post or do not post on a forum as that's no way to judge people. People point to his condescending posts and ITK bollocks but he's a rival fan on a rival forum, he's gonna say things that rile people or try it on. Anyway anyone with Geordie blood... yada yada... :lol:

I sent a few PMs to people who when we had a specific thread about Spurs, or even a General Football forum, still felt it necessary to abuse him everytime he posted something about Spurs. I couldn't give a shit about 99% of the stuff he came out with, but it got ridiculous when everytime he made a post it was replied with "fuck off" etc.

And what the fuck was that random superfan rant just about?

Not guilty.

Guilty... I think.

I know I sent you one.

I think I put it along the lines of why get so worked up about a poster to the point of abusing said poster, who to my mind, hadn't abused anyone, and I still can't see why anyone would get so pissed off by someone to the point of abuse, when all that someone did was spout some ITK bollocks and make a few sly digs about NUFC. Big deal IMO.

Anyway writers SHOULD know better :lol:

I sent a few PMs to people who when we had a specific thread about Spurs, or even a General Football forum, still felt it necessary to abuse him everytime he posted something about Spurs. I couldn't give a shit about 99% of the stuff he came out with, but it got ridiculous when everytime he made a post it was replied with "fuck off" etc.

Just needed to get something off my chest, got a problem? :lol:

Ooh internet hardman!

Ooh internet hardman!

Sorry mate, not going to get dragged into a childish slagging match. I'll leave you to it. :blush:

Get yersel to a game man... :blush:

See more of the action on TV tbh.

Too busy watching Scunny too ;)

Ooh internet hardman!

Sorry mate, not going to get dragged into a childish slagging match. I'll leave you to it. :blush:

Christ on a unicycle.