Newcastle-Offline?

Guest CrimsonFault

You're so far up your own arse it's not true :secret: but in fairness many people on this board are lodged up there too.

If you don't like it...........

I think it's a good board, there's some really excellent posters on here I've not seen on N/O, there are however some ridiculous condescending twats who truely believe they are superior to everybody else, when half of them wouldn't know their Bob Dylan's from their Kevin Dillon's.

Gemmill's posturing is just an act for the record. He has a massive inferiority complex in reality.

:unsure:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

You're so far up your own arse it's not true :secret: but in fairness many people on this board are lodged up there too.

If you don't like it...........

I think it's a good board, there's some really excellent posters on here I've not seen on N/O, there are however some ridiculous condescending twats who truely believe they are superior to everybody else, when half of them wouldn't know their Bob Dylan's from their Kevin Dillon's.

Gemmill's posturing is just an act for the record. He has a massive inferiority complex in reality.

:unsure:

I find it very easy to concur with that.

So what's going on over there? I feel robbed that we didn't get to see to rantings of any spurs fans.

I had a word with Kingdawson yesterday and he said he might sign up later on today.

Guest stevieintoon

So what's going on over there? I feel robbed that we didn't get to see to rantings of any spurs fans.

I had a word with Kingdawson yesterday and he said he might sign up later on today.

Is Kingdawson on your MSN like Baggio? I look forward to the return of "Martin Jol" from his fake trip to watch The Ashes.

"My sources tell me....." do1. The only thing your sources know is fuckin Tottenham are the most overrated side in Premiership history.

Is Kingdawson on your MSN like Baggio? I look forward to the return of "Martin Jol" from his fake trip to watch The Ashes.

"My sources tell me....." do1. The only thing your sources know is fuckin Tottenham are the most overrated side in Premiership history.

:unsure: I was just thinking of Martin Jol there. TBF though, anyone who has Geordie blood etc....

No, I've signed up to the Spurs board (deep breaths Stevie and count to 5) and sent him a PM.

I don't mind him, he doesn't hide the fact he's on the WUM unlike that snide Martin Jol.

:unsure: I was just thinking of Martin Jol there. TBF though, anyone who has Geordie blood etc....

Anyone remember when he was supposed to be on holiday so got his boy to log in with his latest ITK gossip?! :secret:

Guest stevieintoon

Anyone remember when he was supposed to be on holiday so got his boy to log in with his latest ITK gossip?! :secret:

B):hump::hump::lol::lol::blink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've made that up surely? :lol: Mind he is by far the biggest bluffer I've come across on the neT.

I'd go on gg-chat.net but they banned me when we signed Duff. In fairness to Greg he's been good today, gloating a bit when he got in.

To quote the man himself:

"Name two clubs in London that are bigger than us, with evidence"

"We could conceivably win 3 Cups this season. You on the other hand are aiming for a top half finish and a couple of Semi Finals."

"Haha and now you show how deluded you are. 10 points ahead of us! I think that with King in particular it's a very valid argument. King is our captain and probably the best English centre back, he is far more influential and vital to our team than anyone you have out is to yours."

(EDIT: That is Kingdawson on N-O Temp BTW)

Edited by Taylor27

You've made that up surely? :lol: Mind he is by far the biggest bluffer I've come across on the neT.

I'd go on gg-chat.net but they banned me when we signed Duff. In fairness to Greg he's been good today, gloating a bit when he got in.

Duff? did we sign him???? can't seem to remember him

Is this the holiday he paid for with the money he won on Roeder's appointment?

Stevie if you hate Spurs fans as much as you claim why do you spend so much time viewing their board?

Guest stevieintoon

:lol: I was just thinking of Martin Jol there. TBF though, anyone who has Geordie blood etc....

Anyone remember when he was supposed to be on holiday so got his boy to log in with his latest ITK gossip?! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this the holiday he paid for with the money he won on Roeder's appointment?

Stevie if you hate Spurs fans as much as you claim why do you spend so much time viewing their board?

I read their board when something bad happens to them that involves us. I just find their squirming hillarious, seeing comments like "they'll be relegated within 2 years I'm tellin ya", when we've just beaten them three times in 9 months. Maybe I'm alone in this, but why should that worry you ewerk?

In fairness to that Martin Jol fella, a fair bit of his 'itk' stuff comes out true.

Like us signing Duff. Someone on here broke that too (I'm guessing jol isn't Kris Akabusi). What else though out of interest?

In fairness to that Martin Jol fella, a fair bit of his 'itk' stuff comes out true.

Like us signing Duff. Someone on here broke that too (I'm guessing jol isn't Kris Akabusi). What else though out of interest?

One that comes to mind straight away is that young French kid they just signed on loan, Trabatt or something. He made a thread ages ago saying that Spurs were signing him etc, asking if he was any good. There was nothing in the media for him to base it on, got told to fuck off by Baggio etc (:lol:) and then he signed for them at the start of the window. Can't remember much more off the top of my head, but he seems to know what he's talking about with Spurs.

One that comes to mind straight away is that young French kid they just signed on loan, Trabatt or something. He made a thread ages ago saying that Spurs were signing him etc, asking if he was any good. There was nothing in the media for him to base it on, got told to fuck off by Baggio etc (:lol:) and then he signed for them at the start of the window. Can't remember much more off the top of my head, but he seems to know what he's talking about with Spurs.

You see, that's what I don't understand about all the arselicking he gets from HTT et al. So he comes up with the odd tidbit of info about Spurs. So fucking what? I mean, who gives a shit?

:lol: I was just thinking of Martin Jol there. TBF though, anyone who has Geordie blood etc....

Anyone remember when he was supposed to be on holiday so got his boy to log in with his latest ITK gossip?! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honest to god, he said something like "My Dad is on holiday but wanted me to sign up and tell you he's been informed that Newcastle and Spurs are both chasing Mido and Cicinho, however Newcastle have offered to double the wages Spurs have offered Mido so he's expected to sign for you lot"

"I don't like football anyway I like rugby"

:lol:

Mmmmm, what about Torres being a done deal and various other things that didn't turn out?

Isn't his source supposed to be Levy's PA or secretary?