the next man in charge is

chester mag

What do you expect from me when you thought I was being a racist? At least an admission that you got the wrong end of the stick is the grown up thing to do, no?

And nope, English is only my 5th language. :)

121254[/snapback]

Yes, I got the wrong end of the stick.

I assumed English wasn't your first language on the basis that every time I've said anything to you on here it's been misinterpreted. Maybe you could keep that potential language barrier in mind, and I'll do the same.

121256[/snapback]

Omar can't read, he never could, he keeps thinking HTL, and a host of variuos names including Leazesmag all read the same.

And as for Souness being Jewish, who gives a fuck, he's still a cunt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you expect from me when you thought I was being a racist? At least an admission that you got the wrong end of the stick is the grown up thing to do, no?

And nope, English is only my 5th language. :blush:

121254[/snapback]

I assumed English wasn't your first language on the basis that every time I've said anything to you on here it's been misinterpreted. Maybe you could keep that potential language barrier in mind, and I'll do the same.

121256[/snapback]

Omar can't read, he never could, he keeps thinking HTL, and a host of variuos names including Leazesmag all read the same.

121277[/snapback]

:):o

And nope, English is only my 5th language. :o

121254[/snapback]

121256[/snapback]

121277[/snapback]

And how many more people you're going to accuse of being Ozzie, then? :( You're still doing it you paranoid low life! :blush:

Once again, LM, you've put me in my place! :)

LM ROCKS! :(

Edited by Omar

Just heard something to back up this claim. What I'm telling you is true, however I can't tell you for sure what he told me was true or not, although I have no reason to believe he'd lie. Anyway, last year when I was an Erasmus student in Spain, there were a group of lads from Rome who were also Erasmus students at the same Spanish University I went to. I remember when we used to talk football and spoke about Italians in the English games, and English players who played in Italy, he mentioned something about Ranieri and how that he comes from the same area of Rome as Ranieri's family. We were talking football again on MSN earlier today, and he told me that according to one of Ranieri's friends who lives in the same part of Rome as my mate, Ranieri has indeed been offered the Newcastle job and Ranieri is keen. Now I'm sure there's a number of managers who've also been approached and are keen also, so this doesn't necessarily mean it will be him. Also, the fact that I know he told me he was from the same region as Ranieri last year, he may have decided just to try and make up a nice little story, with him knowing I support Newcastle.

As I've said, everything I've said is 100% true, although I can't guarantee what he told me is gospel, although there isn't really any cause for him not to tell the truth.