Pete Doherty

LeazesMag

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those pics could be anything really.....

you dont really believe anything the sun prints do you ?

ps - dont get me wrong, doherty's a junkie cunt but this is the sun ;)

Persecuting people for drug use is a waste of time - until a sensible case why alcohol is okay and cannabis isn't is made then its a "war" that will never be won.

I know the people involved in the drug trade are scum but thats due to the legailty - its like prostitution - a "victimless" crime is made into a dodgy business by the legal profession so that they can make money.

Imagine a justice system where drugs are legal - "junkie" crime would disappear and the police would have the time to fight "proper" lawbreakers.

Wastes of space like Doherty would die though I suspect without the fuel of celebrity which is only now based on his lifestyle he'd probably sort himself out.

(NB Alcohol is the only drug I've ever used)

Persecuting people for drug use is a waste of time - until a sensible case why alcohol is okay and cannabis isn't is  made then its a "war" that will never be won.

I know the people involved in the drug trade are scum but thats due to the legailty - its like prostitution - a "victimless" crime is made into a dodgy business by the legal profession so that they can make money.

Imagine a justice system where drugs are legal - "junkie" crime would disappear and the police would have the time to fight "proper" lawbreakers.

Wastes of space like Doherty would die though I suspect without the fuel of celebrity which is only now based on his lifestyle he'd probably sort himself out.

129613[/snapback]

Prostitution is victimless?? ;)

Persecuting people for drug use is a waste of time - until a sensible case why alcohol is okay and cannabis isn't is  made then its a "war" that will never be won.

129613[/snapback]

Prostitution is victimless?? ;)

129616[/snapback]

If you take away the seediness of street walkers then a "free" woman selling herself/providing a service to a (single) man harms absolutely nobody.

Of course the Kings Cross/Eastern european slaves/crack whores cycle is horrible but thats what I mean above by dodgy elements combining with drugs.

Edited by NJS

129607[/snapback]

do you believe whats in the Guardian :razz: ?

I don't know, if its true the police will prosecute, but how isn't it true ? Wouldn't he sue the paper if it isn't, he has the money

Edited by LeazesMag

I hear what you're saying but I think as long as punters are willing to pay girls for sex you'll have pimps.

129630[/snapback]

Depends how you do it - if a pimp is effectively a slavemaster then in my "brave new world" he'd be gone - if the pimp is for protection from the dodgy elements of society then a "sanitised" environment like they have in some places like Germany I think could work.

(Once again I have no first hand knowledge ;))

He needs serious help, but what he did to that fan if its true is nothing short of ABH and deserves a custodial sentance imo.

129607[/snapback]

do you believe whats in the Guardian :razz: ?

I don't know, if its true the police will prosecute, but how isn't it true ? Wouldn't he sue the paper if it isn't, he has the money

129628[/snapback]

i dont have 100% confidence in any of our national media

all i'm saying is - if pete was to announce that he was actually taking a syringe OUT of a passed out girls arm, rather than sticking one in then i would believe that story more than the suns.

the photos themselves prove nowt - its just him touching a needle that in a girls arm.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006190560,00.html

I think finding yourself unconcious on that particular floor could be seen as contributory negligence.

129681[/snapback]

Bollocks in my opinion, should we turn a blind eye if they had raped her too ?

I think finding yourself unconcious on that particular floor could be seen as contributory negligence.

129681[/snapback]

129684[/snapback]

No, but I'm actually with Lazarus - I don't believe he was injecting her and think its more likely he was taking out a needle she'd used before passing out.

I believe in free will when it comes to drugs - if you want to fuck yourself up (or indeed have a bloody good time) then its down to you - all I'm saying is that she went to his house and must have become "unconsious" somehow. Now if it was a naive fan who they "initiated" then thats a different matter but even the Sun suggest she was a regular visitor.

129681[/snapback]

129684[/snapback]

No, but I'm actually with Lazarus - I don't believe he was injecting her and think its more likely he was taking out a needle she'd used before passing out.

I believe in free will when it comes to drugs - if you want to fuck yourself up (or indeed have a bloody good time) then its down to you - all I'm saying is that she went to his house and must have become "unconsious" somehow. Now if it was a naive fan who they "initiated" then thats a different matter but even the Sun suggest she was a regular visitor.

129698[/snapback]

Well, If I was Doherty and had his money to do it, I would sue. So we will see.

Pete Doherty is a Talentless,Worthless piece of Shit,the sooner he kills himself the better.

129686[/snapback]

agreed. im all for helping people who want to be helped but he doesnt give a shit. why the fuck kate moss went with him, he must have the cheesiest cock in the world!!!

I havent seen the Suns pics so cant comment on them but frankly Doherty is the biggest waste of space this side of the moon. He should have been locked up by now and I cant see how he hasnt.

Every time he goes to court he appears late then acts the twat when he leaves, that should all be taken into account when they next decide whats to happen. Frankly, lock the fucker up for his own good, lock him in solitary and make the twat do cold turkey.

I agree with the sentiment that he's a fuck-up but if everyone who needed it was "locked up for their own good" they'd need even more prisons than in LM's world.

If he starts affecting others (which is the suggestion here) then thats different, though I stand by my "free will" comments earlier but as Lazarus says British prisons aren't exactly smack free.

First libertines album = 10/10.

So he wasnt exactly talentless, anyone who suggests that is a jealous arsehole. With no fucking idea about music.

So what if hes a tit. leave him be.

anyone concerned by the suns storys are the suns bitches.

sit down and eat theyre media shit idiots. what they say goes.

I agree with the sentiment that he's a fuck-up but if everyone who needed it was "locked up for their own good" they'd need even more prisons than in LM's world.

If he starts affecting others (which is the suggestion here) then thats different, though I stand by my "free will" comments earlier but as Lazarus says British prisons aren't exactly smack free.

129748[/snapback]

rather than just let criminals off in NJS's world ?

Edited by LeazesMag

First libertines album = 10/10.

So he wasnt exactly talentless, anyone who suggests that is a jealous arsehole. With no fucking idea about music.

So what if hes a tit. leave him be.

anyone concerned by the suns storys are the suns bitches.

sit down and eat theyre media shit idiots. what they say goes.

129749[/snapback]

music is a matter of taste.

You can't "leave someone be" who has a history of assaulting people and will do it again, don't be stupid.