Waffa cup final

Bizza

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot about 606.  Nice one Hogster. :razz:

Definitely worth them getting to the Final for that by the way.  Humiliated.  Fucking brilliant.

134634[/snapback]

It's Alan Green anarl, I didn't think his majesty worked past 9.30, it's been quality so far. Plenty of ranting. Green is doing his nut on Walcott-Pele comparisons.

:razz:  :razz:  ;)  B)  :(  :)  :blush:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

134638[/snapback]

:lol:

Was really impressed with Jesus Navas & Daniel Alves. They've both got great pace and a trick or two. Wouldn't mind seeing them in a Newcastle jersey...

134640[/snapback]

The same one?

Was really impressed with Jesus Navas & Daniel Alves. They've both got great pace and a trick or two. Wouldn't mind seeing them in a Newcastle jersey...

134640[/snapback]

The same one?

134642[/snapback]

You've got a point; it would be a waste of talent having them run up and down the wing tripping over one another. Maybe just the one player then, save a bit of money on forking out for two shirts...!

:razz:

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=8...ytoid=532047065

onceinabluemoon Posted on 10/5 22:26

Take your twwattish stewards, your awful police force, your lego-land stadium, your tinpot supporters, your terrible atmsosphere, your jester hats and your johnny-come-lately, plastic fanbase and shove it up your arsshole.

SEVILLE!

:razz::razz:

If we'd managed to make the final id be ecstatic. Id be proud as a Boro fan to get as far as they did. We sound like a bunch of sad Sun'lun fans jubilant in their defeat.

If we'd managed to make the final id be ecstatic. Id be proud as a Boro fan to get as far as they did. We sound like a bunch of sad Sun'lun fans jubilant in their defeat.

134652[/snapback]

This would be my face ----> :razz: if Newcastle had just lost 4-0 like that.

Remember the FA cup finals. Woah, they were good :razz:

134652[/snapback]

Maybe if they hadn't spent the last month on a loop of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", they wouldn't be getting this shit.

134652[/snapback]

I'd be fucking humiliated if we got to a final and got tonked 4-0. And I'd expect every fucker to be sniggering at us tbh.

I thought it was class and loved watching them get humped. And I don't feel "sad" in the slightest.

134652[/snapback]

Maybe if they hadn't spent the last month on a loop of "Geordies at home, watching the Bill", they wouldn't be getting this shit.

134655[/snapback]

Correct! Nobody here had a particular problem with their players and most would praise their two comebacks. But the fans throughout (and as ever) have been comeplete pricks who have been asking for the piss to be ripped out of them and they are going to get it, so tough shit!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

134652[/snapback]

134655[/snapback]

Correct! Nobody here had a particular problem with their players and most would praise their two comebacks. But the fans throughout (and as ever) have been comeplete pricks who have been asking for the piss to be ripped out of them and they are going to get it, so tough shit!

134671[/snapback]

And they have the most annoying chants ever FACT

Just seen this post in a thread:

I hope that this isn't a sign of getting old but i have broken down and cried so many times in the past month due to all the well wishes from rival fans.And,look forward to another flow when they come flooding in tonight after our victory

Bunch of raging bummers tbh :razz: