Morning girls

Toonraider

Been up since 6 meself ladies, took me ma work so i could have the car to save me granda having to trek all the way through to Roya Tees Hospital by himself which would have cost him a fortune :icon_lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first morning after my nightshifts, looking forward to a lovely lie-in and I'm wide awake at 4.30am.  BASTID!  :lol:

139689[/snapback]

Morning it is then.

139690[/snapback]

Morning Oztralia! ;)

139691[/snapback]

Afternoon here babe :rolleyes:

Could of used young Pete between the goals this afternoon :lol:

139693[/snapback]

Did you take a beating? :icon_lol:

139694[/snapback]

It wasn't good.

When I'm in goals to make up the numbers because I can't play on the field, you know things are stretched, I fucking hate keeping.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Toplass-101
gdmr3ani25B15D.gif

Good Morning girls, (go on then boys aswell im not sexist) well it is here at last, the jolly weekend, and how are you going to spend yours ?

Im off to town today, and then going to see my friends new baby. Whatever your up to, have a nice weekend. ;)

Morning :D Wor lad is in Prague for the weekend so I have the freedom of the city and can't think of a single thing to do ( well at least not something that does not involve a beer garden and a few cold Stella's !!)

Will see how the fancy takes me .... ;)

Yeah, thats just a little TOO good morning ish. Had to put my shades on to read the thread. Mind you, I can be a grumpy bastard at times in the morning. More so in the summer with my hayfever. Wake up to the joys of a runing itchy nose, itchy eyes and a wheezing like a trampled bagpipe.

AND the docs said they wouldnt have my perscription till monday.

Looks like a trip to boots then for my today. Fine and dandy when Ive had me meds like ;)

Morning girls and boys. lovely day here :(

Will laze around today and watch more football, im loving this ;)

JawD i do sympathise with you, my son and hubby have hayfever and are suffering really bad right now. Even the meds arent having much affect :D

I need to walk down the village and buy me old man a card and pressie for father's day.

Unfortunately I have no clue what to get him, but on Sunday I'm going round to his place to watch the Brazil game and have a chinese takeaway, so I might just pay for that if I can't get anything. ;)

Afternoon all - got a soon to be 4 year old's birthday party to get organised for tomorrow - this is hell on earth!!

Currently trying to get the party bags sorted and have filled them with all sorts of junk that probably isn't suitable but there you go...

And the expense?? I'm dreading my credit card bill this month!! ;)

Afternoon all - got a soon to be 4 year old's birthday party to get organised for tomorrow - this is hell on earth!!

Currently trying to get the party bags sorted and have filled them with all sorts of junk that probably isn't suitable but there you go...

And the expense?? I'm dreading my credit card bill this month!!  :D

149981[/snapback]

Did you by any chance watch grumpy old woman last night craig? ;)

They were talking about the stress of kid's birthday parties and the dreaded party bag nonsense!!

Nope, not at all....

Spent yesterday travelling back from my hols, why? Have I hit the nail on the head? ;)

149988[/snapback]

:( the grumpy woman were asking WHY we all felt the need to waste so much time, effort and money on kids parties and the party bags took ages to fill, were very costly and full of junk, plus WHY should we give party bags in the first place? :D

I'm thinking of scrutinising the quality of the presents she receives and then adjusting the contents of the party bags to suit! ;)

Did buy the little one a mini goal and ball today (the goal is only a foot high and two feet wide) and it's absolute class. And yes, I have been placing it over the other side of the lounge and trying to get the ball in the net from all kinds of angles! :D (Dad's toy, really......)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toplass-101

uuuurrrrrr morrrrrnin from a sleepy Lins, who has just been woken up by her cat meowing from the garden through my open bedroom window, so I had to get up before he woke the flipping street!

I am now away back to bed and shall return bight and breezy when the real morning arrives!

Good Night x :D

Morning....been awake since 4 bells with some charvas arguing outside my house :icon_lol: watched BB that I taped alst night , will have some breakfast, off to the hairdressers and then the Hen day at the plate.....oh and most importantly hope to watch Engalnd thrash Portugal... :D

( Do you think George crosses on toenails will be too tacky ??? :D )

Edited by Radgina

I'm thinking of scrutinising the quality of the presents she receives and then adjusting the contents of the party bags to suit! :D

The success of any kid's party is based upon lollies received. Shit lollies = shit party.