The Big Brother thread

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sezar is playing his hand a bit early. Even if he did say it in the diary room. He won't have impressed everyone watching at home, so if he does end up going up for eviction he could be in the shit. He can't act the arse for 11-12 weeks and expect to never be one of the ones up for eviction.

He's being a shit stirrer and because he loves himself so much he seems to think people out here respect what he's doing and what he's saying. They are the ones showing their true colors, not Richard or lisa. Richard simply tried bonding with them because he had no other choice, naturally that's what you'd do stuck in a house like that and naturally he welcomes shhim as he can relate to how shhim probably feels knowing shhims a gay man dressed as a woman... :lol: ....Yet Sezer likes to think he's playing the game getting paranoid, Grace & Imogen are even worse thou. They were taking the piss out of poor Pete before, great way to get the nation to lover them. Bunch of knobheads, tbh.

Lea , Richard and Sezer the geezer up for eviction. Please please please if there is any decency in your soul and no matter how much you abhor the program please text Sezer to 84444 and do the sad gits like me a favour and get him out.. :lol::rolleyes: pretty pretty please... :lol:

Lea , Richard and Sezer the geezer up for eviction. Please please please if there is any decency in your soul and no matter how much you abhor the program please text Sezer to 84444 and do the sad gits like me a favour and get him out.. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  pretty pretty please... :lol:

143477[/snapback]

I've got Lea in the Sweepstake at work :lol:

Lea , Richard and Sezer the geezer up for eviction. Please please please if there is any decency in your soul and no matter how much you abhor the program please text Sezer to 84444 and do the sad gits like me a favour and get him out.. :slap:  :lol:  pretty pretty please... :rolleyes:

143477[/snapback]

I've got Lea in the Sweepstake at work :rolleyes:

143479[/snapback]

All the more reason to get the slimy bastard Sezer out then ...get texting :lol:

Lea , Richard and Sezer the geezer up for eviction. Please please please if there is any decency in your soul and no matter how much you abhor the program please text Sezer to 84444 and do the sad gits like me a favour and get him out.. :slap:  :lol:  pretty pretty please... :rolleyes:

143477[/snapback]

I've got Lea in the Sweepstake at work :rolleyes:

143479[/snapback]

All the more reason to get the slimy bastard Sezer out then ...get texting :lol:

143480[/snapback]

The day I text a vote to Big brother will be the day I bludgeon my own face to a pulp with a 3 pronged plug.

The day that Nikki comes out of the house Dr Kenny will be there.

You might not see me, but I'll be there. With my sniper rifle.

143520[/snapback]

indeed, sometimes violence IS the answer.

That Sezer twat needs to go ! he thinks he's the daddy in there and its high time someone brought him down to earth with a bump.

He thinks that if it were him and Imogen in at the end that all the woman in the country would vote for him and that wouldn't be fair......he said this to Imogen :lol:

You could see Imogen lying there looking like a total fool. She'll be up for eviction next along with Nikki & Lisa I hope. Then Mikey & Grace go. PETE TO WIN!...Wankers! :rolleyes:

Mikey, Pete and Glyn wll be the last 3 original housemates in there i reckon

143552[/snapback]

Mikey comes across as a bit of a twat to me, like a quieter version of Sezer if you like but tall and gimpish looking. :rolleyes:

Glyn just looks so out of place every time I watch it. I don't really have a bad word to say against I think he's just too young to be in there.

I honestly think Pete, Richard & Lea will be the last three in there because despite their faults they are probably the three most genuine people in there.....who don't really get on my nerves. :lol:

Nikki doesnt care if no-one likes her. In fact they can all use her to wipe their arses  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

143539[/snapback]

Can't believe she was having a go at Lea like that after Lea had been looking after her from the start. She seriously needs a good slapping....off another woman of course, but aye a good SLAP!!!!! :rolleyes:

I honestly think Pete, Richard & Lea will be the last three in there because despite their faults they are probably the three most genuine people in there.....who don't really get on my nerves. :lol:

143562[/snapback]

BeachBall tits will be out on friday.

Id love for sezer to be the first housemate voted out! His ego would take a battering and history has show over the years the first few housemates out dont become remotely famous! hed have to go back to lying about being a stockbroker and pro boxer.