The Big Brother thread

another world class tantrum from the spoilt bitch ;)

149836[/snapback]

I've pretty much avoided any of this series but whatever i see they seem to be a bunch of childish, annoying wankers!

But if theres one group of people worse than an annoying bunch of childish nonentities...its people who's life (and heads) are so empty they travel to the BB studios to go and cheer/boo and chant at a group on annoying nonentities as if it were the biggest event in the country!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a strange experience for the likes of footballers having large crowds booing them, but it must be a very weird thing for a normal member of the public to walk through a crowd and feel such pure hatred!!!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I usually get right into BB, but this time I hate all of the twats and can't enjoy it at all this time.

Guest Toplass-101
I usually get right into BB, but this time I hate all of the twats and can't enjoy it at all this time.

149849[/snapback]

I know what you mean, the characters are all too extreme, with the exception of Glyn who is lovely. I lost interest, but im back in to it now.

Pete's great & glyn's harmless other than that they're all twats.

Mikey's a total dick. Grace is a deluded bitch as Imogen is on a quieter level. Lisa is as rough as a badgers and kicked off as it happens when Aesleyne stood up to Grace as she threw water on Suzie before leaving. Lea makes me want to puke at times while Nikki is probably the most annoying human being you could meet. Richard can be tolerated I suppose...

;)

I think Glyn is a legend. His quotes are class.

149857[/snapback]

"I'm cooking an egg for the very first time... ah hmmmm, ah hmmm...." ;)

Mikey's a total dick. Grace is a deluded bitch as Imogen is on a quieter level. Lisa is as rough as a badgers and kicked off as it happens when Aesleyne stood up to Grace as she threw water on Suzie before leaving. Lea makes me want to puke at times while Nikki is probably the most annoying human being you could meet. Richard can be tolerated I suppose...

;)

149853[/snapback]

I agree that Mike is a dick. Lisa is rough. Lea annoys me the way she has to go around hugging everybody. Suzi and the gender bender, should both be kicked out next week, although Suzi handled the "hail Suzi" stuff quite well, and that was quite entertaining.

Glyn and Pete are canny lads. I hope one of those 2, Imogen, Ashleen or Nikki win.

:(

149853[/snapback]

I agree that Mike is a dick. Lisa is rough. Lea annoys me the way she has to go around hugging everybody. Suzi and the gender bender, should both be kicked out next week, although Suzi handled the "hail Suzi" stuff quite well, and that was quite entertaining.

Glyn and Pete are canny lads. I hope one of those 2, Imogen, Ashleen or Nikki win.

149876[/snapback]

Oooooooooo! Controversial! ;)

Why Imogen....or better yet why Nikki...! :D

Another tantrum from Nikki, this time about it being too cold with the air con on (whilst dressed in a sleeveless top and tiny skirt).

150439[/snapback]

Unusually i was watching BB so actually saw this.

It takes an incredible level of moronic childishness to whinge about it being too cold whilst wearing hardly any clothes. Even the thickest of people would think to put more clothes on leaving the temperature fine for others who were too hot!

Who got the Spanish Archer? I missed it cos I was at the pub.

Plus a secret house? Sooooooo 2005!

152714[/snapback]

Manc Motormouth Lisa is gone ! The house will be so quiet....

Who got the Spanish Archer? I missed it cos I was at the pub.

Plus a secret house? Sooooooo 2005!

152714[/snapback]

Manc Motormouth Lisa is gone ! The house will be so quiet....

152787[/snapback]

Means more time in the spotlight for Nikki though. Spoilt bint.

Imogen will be next unfortunately then Nikki all thou Pete will probably be hoping its Lea after constant torment he's getting from her. It's happening again just as it did with Lisa but on a different level. He's gave Lea a big enough hint that he only sees her as a friend and because of it Lea says to him that he's changed constantly asking him what he's going to do knowing how she feels about him...!

Pete can't even bring himself enough to say well what do you want me to do about it!? I just like you as a friend. He just goes quite and laughs nervously because he doesn't want to hurt her feeling. I'd tell the sad old bint to fuck off and find someone that's not young enough to be her grandchild...!

I've liked Nikki from the start. Think she's in the top two favourites for winning now, after Pete.

Happens every year that the entertaining characters get voted out first, then the house is left full of boring twats for the last few weeks.

I've liked Nikki from the start. Think she's in the top two favourites for winning now, after Pete.

152843[/snapback]

I really can't think of one likeable thing about her. She's been lucky so far in that every week she's been up for eviction she's been up against an even bigger prick.

I really can't think of one likeable thing about her. She's been lucky so far in that every week she's been up for eviction she's been up against an even bigger prick.

152845[/snapback]

Agree. An appalling human being.

152914[/snapback]

Yeah, i haven't watched much of BB, but whatever i've seen of it i can't believe anyone could remotely find her likable in any way whatsoever.