If you won the lottery

Gemmill

Did anyone see that Derren Brown Messiah thing.  Whilst it didn't disprove that psychics can exist it certainly cast a shitload of doubt on mediums and the like.

144213[/snapback]

What are those voices in Radgina's head then? :lol:

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :rolleyes:

144215[/snapback]

I'd really like to meet you and talk to you Radgina, you sound an interesting, yet totally normal, well balanced person, not a fruit bat like some people with 'powers' appear to be (or are portrayed to be)

Can i just ask, when you hear peoples voices, do you get smells aswell?

144235[/snapback]

Thats a bit of a personal question isnt it?

144237[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

she'll know what i mean man!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see that Derren Brown Messiah thing.  Whilst it didn't disprove that psychics can exist it certainly cast a shitload of doubt on mediums and the like.

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :rolleyes:

144215[/snapback]

I'd really like to meet you and talk to you Radgina, you sound an interesting, yet totally normal, well balanced person, not a fruit bat like some people with 'powers' appear to be (or are portrayed to be)

144235[/snapback]

144237[/snapback]

144238[/snapback]

absolutely fills her pants I reckon.

straight into high interest off shore account

give my folks a mil

sisters 500k each

Offer my close friends an option, either 100k and get out of my life or a 10k holiday with me and never ask for money again. (might be a bit more subtle in the phrasing of the quandry) £100k - £1m

I'd buy some land on the californian coastline, I quite like cliffside houses but am not so stupid as to buy a property without having it checked out... About £2m

Buy a bar in Newcastle city centre, and get it to the stage where it covers it's costs, anything more than that is a bonus. I would employ someone to run it obviously... I know the square root about business and stocks and taxes and stuff... £2m-£4m

Leave a mil in the bank to accrue interest.

give my folks a mil

sisters 500k each

Offer my close friends an option, either 100k and get out of my life or a 10k holiday with me and never ask for money again. (might be a bit more subtle in the phrasing of the quandry) £100k - £1m

I'd buy some land on the californian coastline, I quite like cliffside houses but am not so stupid as to buy a property without having it checked out... About £2m

Buy a bar in Newcastle city centre, and get it to the stage where it covers it's costs, anything more than that is a bonus. I would employ someone to run it obviously... I know the square root about business and stocks and taxes and stuff... £2m-£4m

144240[/snapback]

You forgot to wave it in your dads face shouting "LOADSAMONEYYYYYYY". :lol:

give my folks a mil

sisters 500k each

144240[/snapback]

You forgot to wave it in your dads face shouting "LOADSAMONEYYYYYYY". :lol:

144255[/snapback]

:lol:

Now I realise why you started this thread! :rolleyes:

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :rolleyes: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :lol:

144215[/snapback]

144235[/snapback]

144237[/snapback]

144238[/snapback]

144239[/snapback]

:lol: ....Anyway I do sometimes but not very often, if I get a certain smell I know it's a child altho I cannot see them very well. As mentioned before I have a young boy who stands next to the window in my living room sometimes and there is a smell I associate with being his ( and no boys it's not farts or owt like that !!) :lol:

144213[/snapback]

144214[/snapback]

Dead People... :lol: but then again I don't charge people for whatever I hear and the messages are mainly for me anyway so mock away my dears...I see myself as someone for them to talk to rather than through !! :lol:

144215[/snapback]

144235[/snapback]

144237[/snapback]

:lol::doh:

144238[/snapback]

144239[/snapback]

:lol: ....Anyway I do sometimes but not very often, if I get a certain smell I know it's a child altho I cannot see them very well. As mentioned before I have a young boy who stands next to the window in my living room sometimes and there is a smell I associate with being his ( and no boys it's not farts or owt like that !!) :lol:

144262[/snapback]

how intriquing :rolleyes: I know what you mean though.

While not claiming to have any 'powers' or 'sight' whatsoever, i do very occassionally catch a wift of fragance on the top floor where i work. Its the 'smell' of a lady who died there ages ago, i know its her perfume. Its puzzling to say the least, maybe its just me being fanciful, i just dont know :lol:

:rolleyes:  What a load of fucking codswhallop. :lol:

144267[/snapback]

:lol:

you've been asking for that for ages Gemmill!!! :lol:

144268[/snapback]

:lol: make that two.... :lol:

Gemmill....WHY is it codswollop? Have you some extra knowledge on the after-life that the rest of us aren't priviledged to know?? How can you possibly be so narrow minded? The fact we are all here on this planet its absolutely incredible, if thats posssible, anything is!!!!

Gemmill....WHY is it codswollop? Have you some extra knowledge on the after-life that the rest of us aren't priviledged to know?? How can you possibly be so narrow minded? The fact we are all here on this planet its absolutely incredible, if thats posssible, anything is!!!!

144273[/snapback]

Ripley's theorem?

:lol:  What a load of fucking codswhallop. :lol:

144267[/snapback]

Behave yourself - you don't know what you're talking about :lol:

The hospital I used to work in was rife with strange goings-on, and occasionally I would get a strange smell in the night (no it wasn't shit before anyone starts :rolleyes: ) it was like a sickly sweet smell and every single time I smelt it either one of the elderly patients died in the night or we'd have an unexpected cardiac arrest. I asked the people I worked with whether they could smell it and they couldn't.

Oh and Bev - don't let him wind you up :lol:

144267[/snapback]

The hospital I used to work in was rife with strange goings-on, and occasionally I would get a strange smell in the night (no it wasn't shit before anyone starts :lol: ) it was like a sickly sweet smell and every single time I smelt it either one of the elderly patients died in the night or we'd have an unexpected cardiac arrest. I asked the people I worked with whether they could smell it and they couldn't.

144279[/snapback]

*sniff sniff*

There's that smell again. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Is anyone else picking up on it?

:rolleyes:

This is the perfect thread to tell you - if any of you can prove what you're saying - James Randi will make you a millionaire.

Any takers?

144267[/snapback]

The hospital I used to work in was rife with strange goings-on, and occasionally I would get a strange smell in the night (no it wasn't shit before anyone starts :lol: ) it was like a sickly sweet smell and every single time I smelt it either one of the elderly patients died in the night or we'd have an unexpected cardiac arrest. I asked the people I worked with whether they could smell it and they couldn't.

144279[/snapback]

*sniff sniff*

There's that smell again. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Is anyone else picking up on it?

:rolleyes:

144281[/snapback]

Haven't you got errands to run? :lol:

144267[/snapback]

Behave yourself - you don't know what you're talking about :doh:

144279[/snapback]

cath, he's not winding me up!! Im sat here chuckling to myself, as his response is exactly what im used to from most of the males i know :rolleyes:

Glad to know im not the only one who can 'smell' things anyway :lol::lol:

I rekon Gemmill is just peeved cos his thread has gone off topic :lol:

To put the thread back on topic:

I would walk into work, tell ever single one of the fuckers what I think of them, go and put the £10m in the bank and watch the interest grow while I go and stay in whichever of Gemmill's houses isn't occupied.

Cheap as chips! :lol:

So you have knowledge which could make you a millionaire, but you choose not to use it for that purpose, presumably because you're too upstanding a citizen to ever use such a spiritual thing for monetary gain?

Do you think it's strange that of all the people with this gift, not one of them has ever been that little bit cynical and cashed in?

I'm open minded, by the way, I'd just like to see evidence of anything, just once, to believe it.[/DogWithBone]

EDIT: Oops, taking it off topic again.

Edited by DotBum