Police Hunt Chemical Device

LeazesMag

Is it like onions?

144560[/snapback]

I would say it's exactly like onions...mainly in the hope that Leazes eats some.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes, what is your point? I acknowledge that some extremists have been accused of making a chemical device (whatever that might be), and that we will find out more about it in due course. Who am I defending? Once again, how am I like Chemical Ali? Please enlighten me.

Now, you were complaining that it was the work of foreigners or illegal immigrants. Please verify where you have got this information, I'm interested. Unless of course you mean that all asian people are foreigners, regardless of citzenship, which is what I suspect.

You know, I'm beginning to think that complicated issues like this might be beyond your comprehension, you seem to be having difficulty translating your obvious sense of outrage into any coherent argument. Now, can you just clearly an unambiguously state what you think should be done, for instance, do you think we should have enforced repatriation? Othewise there's little point in discussing things, is there?

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13526901,00.html

One thing I'll say for you Renton, is you don't realise how pointless it is to debate with terrorists, just as it is with yourself, believing we don't have a serious problem here, with these incidents escalating all the time the way they are.

At least your consistently naive.

Have you forgotten already those hijackers being allowed to stay...just one example, only a few weeks ago. Tremendous for the country aren't they ?

Chemical weapons don't work - its propganda to create an atmosphere of fear and to make the gullible hate muslims.

144536[/snapback]

They worked alright in Iraq, right ?

No good pretending the technology couldn't be perfected, rather than bury your head in the sand.

144538[/snapback]

Theres a diffenece between military dispersal techniques and a couple of nutters trying to put a terrorist weapon together - a bomb blows things up - the chemicals would go with it.

This has all the signs of that one where they sent tanks to Heathrow or the one where Old Trafford was "targetted" (no charges ever brought) - absolute propaganda fuelled bullshit.

I know there are people out there with the intent to do these things but we all know that your "final solution" to a relatively small problem is to ship out millions of people who happen to cotribute more to Britain than millions of "true" british.

144543[/snapback]

"Relatively small problem".....usual left wing head in the sand bollocks

144553[/snapback]

Relative to deporting a couple of million people (the majority of whom are citizens) I'd say it was small.

144556[/snapback]

"British" people, don't blow other British people up

Leazes, what is your point? I acknowledge that some extremists have been accused of making a chemical device (whatever that might be), and that we will find out more about it in due course. Who am I defending? Once again, how am I like Chemical Ali? Please enlighten me.

Now, you were complaining that it was the work of foreigners or illegal immigrants. Please verify where you have got this information, I'm interested. Unless of course you mean that all asian people are foreigners, regardless of citzenship, which is what I suspect.

You know, I'm beginning to think that complicated issues like this might be beyond your comprehension, you seem to be having difficulty translating your obvious sense of outrage into any coherent argument. Now, can you just clearly an unambiguously state what you think should be done, for instance, do you think we should have enforced repatriation? Othewise there's little point in discussing things, is there?

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

One thing I'll say for you Renton, is you don't realise how pointless it is to debate with terrorists, just as it is with yourself, believing we don't have a serious problem here, with these incidents escalating all the time the way they are.

Have you forgotten already those hijackers being allowed to stay...just one example, only a few weeks ago. Tremendous for the country aren't they ?

144562[/snapback]

:lol:

Have you read that link? What does it add over the other one? Do you know how many people have held under the prevention of terrorism act, only for the police to release them, as they had done fuck all? These people might well have done something wrong, but unlike you, I'm prepared to wait and see.

Where have I ever said we should debate with terrorists? Please, tell me. Also, once again, how am I like chemical Ali? I've only asked you six times now.

As for the hijacking ruling, I agreed at the time it was a ludicrous decision, along with every person on this board. Please though, can you tell me the relevance to this story?

So, as I suspected, there is no point in this thread at all, is there, other than let you have another inarticulate tirade against an enemy you can't or more likely won't even define. Pointless. :lol:

Chemical weapons don't work - its propganda to create an atmosphere of fear and to make the gullible hate muslims.

144536[/snapback]

They worked alright in Iraq, right ?

No good pretending the technology couldn't be perfected, rather than bury your head in the sand.

144538[/snapback]

Theres a diffenece between military dispersal techniques and a couple of nutters trying to put a terrorist weapon together - a bomb blows things up - the chemicals would go with it.

This has all the signs of that one where they sent tanks to Heathrow or the one where Old Trafford was "targetted" (no charges ever brought) - absolute propaganda fuelled bullshit.

I know there are people out there with the intent to do these things but we all know that your "final solution" to a relatively small problem is to ship out millions of people who happen to cotribute more to Britain than millions of "true" british.

144543[/snapback]

"Relatively small problem".....usual left wing head in the sand bollocks

144553[/snapback]

Relative to deporting a couple of million people (the majority of whom are citizens) I'd say it was small.

144556[/snapback]

144563[/snapback]

You don't think British people ever murder other British people? :lol:

What about that psycho who blew up the gay pub in Soho, was he not British?

Come on Leazes, be brave, just spit out what you really mean.

144563[/snapback]

Northern Ireland, War of the Roses, Guy Fawkes, etc.?

144563[/snapback]

144566[/snapback]

Did Guy Fawkes technically blow anyone up :lol:

144563[/snapback]

144566[/snapback]

Did Guy Fawkes technically blow anyone up :lol:

144567[/snapback]

Aye. And those oirish bastards aren't british either.

144568[/snapback]

There was intent on Guy Fawkes' part, and most of those terrorists are technically your citizens, not ours; yiz pedantic proddy bastards! :lol:

Edited by DotBum

So, as I suspected, there is no point in this thread at all, is there, other than let you have another inarticulate tirade against an enemy you can't or more likely won't even define. Pointless.  :lol:

144564[/snapback]

And what's more he doesn't even have an informed enough opinion on the issues to possibly care about them. It's just an excuse to take out the angst of his shitty little life on an internet forum, at his age. Priceless. :lol:

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

144562[/snapback]

Have you read that link? What does it add over the other one? Do you know how many people have held under the prevention of terrorism act, only for the police to release them, as they had done fuck all? These people might well have done something wrong, but unlike you, I'm prepared to wait and see.

Where have I ever said we should debate with terrorists? Please, tell me. Also, once again, how am I like chemical Ali? I've only asked you six times now.

As for the hijacking ruling, I agreed at the time it was a ludicrous decision, along with every person on this board. Please though, can you tell me the relevance to this story?

So, as I suspected, there is no point in this thread at all, is there, other than let you have another inarticulate tirade against an enemy you can't or more likely won't even define. Pointless. :lol:

144564[/snapback]

"Inarticulate tirade"... a typical response from a left wing do-gooder that thinks all these terrorists will be be respond to debate and negotiation.

The only thing they understand is the bullet. Pure and simple.

I hope you share the same condemnation of the muslim countries who want to ship out all westerners....

If you can't see how these problems are escalating, and accept we need to do something decisive about them, you are blind.

144568[/snapback]

There was intent on Guy Fawkes' part, and most of those terrorists are technically your citizens, not ours; yiz pedantic proddy bastards! :lol:

144569[/snapback]

Technically, it's the United Kingdom of Britain AND Northern Ireland. So while people from Northern Ireland are UK citizens, they are in fact Irish, but not British.

So ner ner. :lol:

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

144562[/snapback]

144564[/snapback]

"Inarticulate tirade"... a typical response from a left wing do-gooder that thinks all these terrorists will be be respond to debate and negotiation.

I hope you share the same condemnation of the muslim countries who want to ship out all westerners....

If you can't see how these problems are escalating, and accept we need to do something decisive about them, you are blind.

144571[/snapback]

Jesus wept. You haven't answered a single point, AGAIN. That's it, I give up.

:rolleyes:

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

144562[/snapback]

So, as I suspected, there is no point in this thread at all, is there, other than let you have another inarticulate tirade against an enemy you can't or more likely won't even define. Pointless. :rolleyes:

144564[/snapback]

144571[/snapback]

144573[/snapback]

Blimey. Why do I have to spell out everything to people on here [see the thread about Iraq - have you answered the question posed by Lazarus !!! Last time I looked, I was the only one, and still had to spell it out for the dumb yank]

Chemical Ali was basically that blind bastard that denied Baghdad was being attacked with rockets exploding all around him.

And you think you are intelligent :lol:

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

144562[/snapback]

So, as I suspected, there is no point in this thread at all, is there, other than let you have another inarticulate tirade against an enemy you can't or more likely won't even define. Pointless. :rolleyes:

144564[/snapback]

144571[/snapback]

144573[/snapback]

Blimey. Why do I have to spell out everything to people on here [see the thread about Iraq - have you answered the question posed by Lazarus !!! Last time I looked, I was the only one, and still had to spell it out for the dumb yank]

Chemical Ali was basically that blind bastard that denied Baghdad was being attacked with rockets exploding all around him.

144577[/snapback]

Where did I say I was intelligent? I'm coming to the conclusion that you are a bit thick though.

Chemical Ali was the person who gassed thousands of Kurds under Hussein's reign. He was in short a genocidal murderer. This link might help you:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2855349.stm

Comical Ali was the person who denied Iraq were losing the war despite there being American tanks clearly visible in the distance. It was an obvious pun on Chemical Ali, but the two could not be more different characters (Comical Ali has been freed with no charge). This link might help you:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3024046.stm

Fancy not knowing the difference. :lol:

Now you have clearly demonstrated your complete ignorance on these complicated matters, I know that it's not worth debating with you. Thanks for wasting my time.

tbh i know these attacks are coming from asian men but for every tit-end there are 100 decent asian blokes. So telling them all to fuck off is a bit daft.

On a seperate note, did anyone see the story about the tesco lorry drivers who were asked to take down their england flags in their trucks cos it might offend non nationals. I got thinking and can you imagine the hell on if i moved to france or spain, and contacted the local big chain supermarket to say i was english and their national flags offended me. In england what the big fat hairy fuck is the problem with flying an english flag?

anybody who posts on an internet message forum who thinks they know the answer to this is a fucking idiot.

I include myself in that.

the enemy can be anyone with a bomb, be they muslim, irish, christian, "british" or whatever.

I do not think that we should apply laws and rules to our own military services that are not upheld by our enemies.

like for like, eye ofr an eye etc.

at the end of the day, as cruel and barbaric as it may seem, we've got more bombs. We can win if we play by their rules. But there is too much rolled up in playing by "humantarian" rules, which quite frankly will not work with the enemies that we are facing .

this sin't a good thing, but it's true, negotiation won't work, neither will sanctions. do unto others... I'm terrified that this is the way we're heading

at the end of the day, as cruel and barbaric as it may seem, we've got more bombs. We can win if we play by their rules. But there is too much rolled up in playing by "humantarian" rules, which quite frankly will not work with the enemies that we are facing .

144592[/snapback]

You think this "war" (again, I think that is the worng term) can be won using bombs and violence? Don't be fucking daft, and read about the history of other powers that have tried to win by doing this. Look at Northern Ireland even.

The problem is, how do you identify the enemy? I'm not saying i have the answers, but blowing up everyone because of their religion/colour/place of birth, or deporting them for these reasons, is not the answer, I'm fairly sure.

144559[/snapback]

possible link ?

144562[/snapback]

144564[/snapback]

144571[/snapback]

144573[/snapback]

144577[/snapback]

Where did I say I was intelligent? I'm coming to the conclusion that you are a bit thick though.

Chemical Ali was the person who gassed thousands of Kurds under Hussein's reign. He was in short a genocidal murderer. This link might help you:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2855349.stm

Comical Ali was the person who denied Iraq were losing the war despite there being American tanks clearly visible in the distance. It was an obvious pun on Chemical Ali, but the two could not be more different characters (Comical Ali has been freed with no charge). This link might help you:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3024046.stm

Fancy not knowing the difference. :lol:

Now you have clearly demonstrated your complete ignorance on these complicated matters, I know that it's not worth debating with you. Thanks for wasting my time.

144578[/snapback]

Whatever. I think do gooders are thick. I think if you seriously don't realise we are facing an ever growing threat from an unseen enemy - that you are daft enough to unwittingly aid - then you are thick.

I wouldn't presume you know more than me about the war, and chemical/comical Ali, seeing as you don't know me.

You can debate and wring your hands over these issues as much as you like Renton, but they won't get us anywhere, the only thing that will impact it is actions, and the only things they understand is concessions [not consideration on their side] and the bullet.

Have you answered the question by Lazarus in the Iraq thread ? Good question actually.

tbh i know these attacks are coming from asian men but for every tit-end there are 100 decent asian blokes. So telling them all to fuck off is a bit daft.

thats not anything I've ever said, just a deliberate misinterpretation by those who think they are intelligent, but really just have their head in the sand.

On a seperate note, did anyone see the story about the tesco lorry drivers who were asked to take down their england flags in their trucks cos it might offend non nationals. I got thinking and can you imagine the hell on if i moved to france or spain, and contacted the local big chain supermarket to say i was english and their national flags offended me. In england what the big fat hairy fuck is the problem with flying an english flag?

144580[/snapback]

Yep, its stupid. Who is really responsible for telling us what we can and can't do in our own country do you think ? Why would anyone in Britain complain about showing a British flag ? And who exactly supports these people in the point of view ?

I wouldn't presume you know more than me about the war, and chemical/comical Ali, seeing as you don't know me. 

144596[/snapback]

Not knowing you personally has fuck all to do with it, as well you know. I think the fact you don't know who Chemical Ali was proves your ignorance. Especially since you are constantly harping back to the genocidal acts HE was perpretrating to back the invasion of Iraq.

Frankly, your debating style is pathetic. Whether it be about this subject or Shepherd, you constantly rely on the same stock-in-trade replies, completely regardless of their relevance.

I don't know about you but quite honestly I am bored shitless by it as I suspect other posters have, which is why they don't enter threads featuring you any more.

It's a shame I have taken so long to twig on as to what you really are. I've had better debates with AI bots. Farewell.

144596[/snapback]

Not knowing you personally has fuck all to do with it, as well you know. I think the fact you don't know who Chemical Ali was proves your ignorance. Especially since you are constantly harping back to the genocidal acts HE was perpretrating to back the invasion of Iraq.

Frankly, your debating style is pathetic. Whether it be about this subject or Shepherd, you constantly rely on the same stock-in-trade replies, completely regardless of their relevance.

I don't know about you but quite honestly I am bored shitless by it as I suspect other posters have, which is why they don't enter threads featuring you any more.

It's a shame I have taken so long to twig on as to what you really are. I've had better debates with AI bots.Farewell.

144600[/snapback]

Last line proves you think you are intelligent - but are too thick to see the reality of a very grave situation, typical of a do gooder left winger....pretending you can see other points of view, but are really as ignorant as anyone else who you knock for being the same.

Of course I knew who chemical Ali was :lol:

As for debate. I'm not debating this issue with you. By that I mean I have an opinion, you also have an opinion, but I know you aren't going to change my opinion, although I'll listen to yours.The difference is, I am right. The situation is escalating. These terrorists will not negotiate. People who want to negotiate or debate, is percieved by them as a weakness, and frankly, thats how I see it too.

As GF says, who knows the answer. If the answer really is what it appears to be, its frightening. One thing is for sure, there is only one side at fault, and thats the ones whose own self proclaimed aim is to impose their way of life on the rest of the world, blowing up innocent people going about their daily lives under a cloak of anonymity.

You asked me a question. Should we invade Iran ? I can answer and say I wouldn't like to do that because its scary, but I would then have to ask you, what do you think will be the consequences in the future if we DON'T ? Because - unlike you - I don't think problems like this are just going to disappear.

Farewell too, if thats what you want. And stop being such a bloody drama queen.

Edited by LeazesMag

144580[/snapback]

It's because people like the BNP use St Georges Cross and people have come to associate it with them and racism. Which I think is a shame as it is admitting defeat, and basically surrendering the flag to them.

The most annoying part of this story is the bit in bold - these suggestions are always made by middle class white people, who think on the minorities' behalf. Which is patronising, and arguably (and indeed ironically) racist.

As Leazes says, no-one in this country would complain about the flags. In fact, the last time I was in Paris, I was quite impressed that the French hung the tricolour everywhere, it was nice to see some national pride.*

I sincerly doubt this is the result of 'other' people telling us what we can and can't do in our own country.

*but the people flying flags from their houses is a bit much.

Edited by luckyluke

144580[/snapback]

It's because people like the BNP use St Georges Cross and people have come to associate it with them and racism. Which I think is a shame as it is admitting defeat, and basically surrendering the flag to them.

The most annoying part of this story is the bit in bold - these suggestions are always made by middle class white people, who think on the minorities' behalf. Which is patronising, and arguably (and indeed ironically) racist.

144634[/snapback]

Agreed, in cases of political correctness such as this, how many times has a complaint ever been made by the "minority" ?

Very rarely I would argue.

144580[/snapback]

144634[/snapback]

Its embarassing, we must be the only country on the planet that has people saying you can't/shouldn't display the flag or show any pride in being your own nationality. And as you say more often than not its stupid white people who come up with this nonsense rather than the people who will supposedly be offended by it.