Rain, Rain

khay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been to the bank and used a brolly that was pink with white flowers on!

I feel like I've joined your club Meenzer.  ;)

169209[/snapback]

Don't worry, you'd have to have done something else with the brolly to fully complete the induction.

I've just been to the bank and used a brolly that was pink with white flowers on!

169209[/snapback]

Don't worry, you'd have to have done something else with the brolly to fully complete the induction.

169215[/snapback]

*puts chocolate nougat bar back in the drawer*

169209[/snapback]

169215[/snapback]

You should PM Wacky, he's recently inserted things into his rear without protest.

169209[/snapback]

169215[/snapback]

You should PM Wacky, he's recently inserted things into his rear without protest.

169226[/snapback]

Just reminded my of the telly last night. Caught the end of '101 Things Removed From The Human Body' on Sky One last night. It was canny grim. Niumber 1 was a fetal twin removed from a fully grown bloke!

bah humbug, feel like I've wasted the day just sat in doors all morninglooking for jobs.. no sunbathing on the beach what-so-ever