Too hot to sleep

Gemmill

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop fucking moaning, enjoy it while it lasts. It'll shitty grey weather again soon enough.

161399[/snapback]

Thats what its like here now, but I think it should get hotter later.

Stop fucking moaning, enjoy it while it lasts. It'll shitty grey weather again soon enough.

161399[/snapback]

Now hey! During the day it's great, but when the sun's gone in and I'm in bed, I expect the atmosphere to do me the courtesy of being cool enough that I can sleep. ;)

161399[/snapback]

Now hey! During the day it's great, but when the sun's gone in and I'm in bed, I expect the atmosphere to do me the courtesy of being cool enough that I can sleep. :rolleyes:

161405[/snapback]

You want the moon on a stick you do, no doubt covered in chocolate ;)

161399[/snapback]

thats the thing though alex, if you dont like the heat there is no way to enjoy it ;)

161399[/snapback]

thats the thing though alex, if you dont like the heat there is no way to enjoy it ;)

161413[/snapback]

Gemmill gets sunburn from a full moon tbh.

Alex is right. People on here moan if it's too hot, too cold, too sunny, too cloudy, too wet, too dry, too snowy, too windy, too still, too stormy, too humid etc. ;)

JWtbh

Alex is right. People on here moan if it's too hot, too cold, too sunny, too cloudy, too wet, too dry, too snowy, too windy, too still, too stormy, too humid etc.  ;)

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

And then people come on and moan about people moaning about the weather, circle of life tbh.

Alex is right. People on here moan if it's too hot, too cold, too sunny, too cloudy, too wet, too dry, too snowy, too windy, too still, too stormy, too humid etc.  ;)

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

Not me, the only time i moan is when its way too hot like now. Its worse when you have to work in it of course and i find i get headaches and have no energy. Other than that im happy with any weather, especially love snow!

Alex is right. People on here moan if it's too hot, too cold, too sunny, too cloudy, too wet, too dry, too snowy, too windy, too still, too stormy, too humid etc.  :rolleyes:

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

You know you've moaned too much when the Emperor of Twisting himself picks up on it. ;)

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

And then people come on and moan about people moaning about the weather, circle of life tbh.

161426[/snapback]

Aye bitch, bitch, bitch. Can you feel the love tonight?

Alex is right. People on here moan if it's too hot, too cold, too sunny, too cloudy, too wet, too dry, too snowy, too windy, too still, too stormy, too humid etc.  :rolleyes:

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

You know you've moaned too much when the Emperor of Twisting himself picks up on it. ;)

161428[/snapback]

I just knew you were going to say that.

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

161428[/snapback]

161431[/snapback]

True though, to be fair.

Just like to go on record AGAIN and register the fact that the only thing I don't like is the heat when I'm trying to sleep. Complaining about nice weather because it's too hot is for mongs.

JWtbh

161424[/snapback]

161428[/snapback]

161431[/snapback]

True though, to be fair.

Just like to go on record AGAIN and register the fact that the only thing I don't like is the heat when I'm trying to sleep. Complaining about nice weather because it's too hot is for mongs.

161433[/snapback]

Charvers and NUFC are the main things that make me moan; both justifiable imo. Mind you, I'm going to see this at the Edinburgh fringe in a few weeks and will no doubt emphasize with him.

I must admit it is a bit stuffy at night but this is more than compensated for by the glorious days - shame I'm stuck at work in an office mind (though luckily we're air-conditioned).

'emphasize!'

;)

161438[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

What pacifically will you be emphasizing, Renty Baby?

161442[/snapback]

Why I oughta....

You two are worse than Dotbum, picking me up on evrey typo (although I'm not sure I remember pacifically). Do I have to proof read every thing I say?

'emphasize!'

;)

161438[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

What pacifically will you be emphasizing, Renty Baby?

161442[/snapback]

Why I oughta....

You two are worse than Dotbum, picking me up on evrey typo (although I'm not sure I remember pacifically). Do I have to proof read every thing I say?

161446[/snapback]

:P

Before you point this out.

'emphasize!'

;)

161438[/snapback]

Empathize then you pedantic sod! :rolleyes:

161444[/snapback]

I prefer the thought of you emphasizing everything he says-maybe by repeating his punchlines at the top of your voice and slapping your thighs

I've just got back from a festival in Germany. Try waking up in the fucking furnace that is your tent after only an hour's sleep (with no shade or free drinking water) before you start having a whinge.

161455[/snapback]

Try staying in a hotel, gyppo. ;)