Backsplash

Lazarus

Y'know when your enjoying a nice, leisurely cack on the crapper and your mind starts to wander and you find yourself contemplating the meaning of existence and time itself seems to almost cease to exist

and just as thora hurd enters the water - you get shocked back to reality by a splash of cold water REET UP cadbury alley.

Annoying isnt it?

Y'know when your enjoying a nice, leisurely cack on the crapper and your mind starts to wander and you find yourself contemplating the meaning of existence and time itself seems to almost cease to exist

and just as thora hurd enters the water - you get shocked back to reality by a splash of cold water REET UP cadbury alley.

Annoying isnt it?

164238[/snapback]

I found it both refreshing and soothing tbh.

This conversation came up at lunchtime at work the other day (don't ask) and there was one bloke who said he's glad when it happens because he said it's easier to wipe his arse if it's slightly wet! :lol:

A few lashings of toilet paper in the bowl before a bowel movement cushion said backsplash.

164271[/snapback]

That just ruins the fun though...

164274[/snapback]

Fun? If you want fun use a fucking Bidet!

A few lashings of toilet paper in the bowl before a bowel movement cushion said backsplash.

164271[/snapback]

That just ruins the fun though...

164274[/snapback]

Fun? If you want fun use a fucking Bidet!

164276[/snapback]

But then you lose the comfort factor, you need some security...

Was in a bit of a daze the other day whilst laying a batch but was rudely awakened out of it when the buckle on my belt dropped and hit my toe at exactly the same time i jettisoned a log, what a shock i got, i honestly thought i had some how managed to shit on my foot.

the rare mermaids kiss is a welcome surprise.

but only when the stool is solid, if you're a little fluid back there it doesn't half make you wince.

Something I managed to do once makes me check everytime I go to the traps, especially at work.

I was sitting down to brown and needed a piss at the same time but my knob was at a slightly upright angle unbeknown to me and the piss exited the bog between the gap of the toilet seat and the main part of the toilet. The back of my pants and the inside of my Calvins were soaked. Luckily I was at home at the time and could change my soiled strides and shorts!