Crespo??

aimaad22

How old is he, compared to, say, Shevchenko and Van Horse? Look at the fees attached to them.

165815[/snapback]

He is 31. But he does not look as fit as the other two to me.

A signing to sell shirts.  Then we can all hail Shepherd for managing to get such a phenonemal signing to our club.

165875[/snapback]

:D Who? Crespo?

A signing to sell shirts.  Then we can all hail Shepherd for managing to get such a phenonemal signing to our club.

165875[/snapback]

165894[/snapback]

Aye, Crespo. But maybe the sarcasm flew over you about him being a signing to sell shirts.

However, if we sign him, I for one will be at the press conference with a jesters hat and black and white face paint on.

165875[/snapback]

165894[/snapback]

Aye, Crespo. But maybe the sarcasm flew over you about him being a signing to sell shirts.

However, if we sign him, I for one will be at the press conference with a jesters hat and black and white face paint on.

165908[/snapback]

Aye, too subtle :blush:

165875[/snapback]

How many aliases do you need? Feeling a bit uncertain about yourself?

165875[/snapback]

165931[/snapback]

These fucking mods keep hacking into my account and fucking them up - seriously. It's doing my fucking head in. I want to go back onto my original Fog on the Tyne account but I can't because when I log into that account I get the following:

1) The forum won't load

2) If it does load, I get a sound of a people laughing playing over and over again in the background.

FACT!

These fucking mods keep hacking into my account and fucking them up - seriously. It's doing my fucking head in. I want to go back onto my original Fog on the Tyne account but I can't because when I log into that account I get the following:

1) The forum won't load

2) If it does load, I get a sound of a people laughing playing over and over again in the background.

FACT!

165934[/snapback]

Have you told your parents yet?

1) The forum won't load

FACT!

165934[/snapback]

165938[/snapback]

They said I'm a cunt.

1) The forum won't load

FACT!

165934[/snapback]

165938[/snapback]

They said I'm a cunt.

165940[/snapback]

wise beyond their teenage years tbh :D

HE WANTS TO GO TO ITALY MAN

165806[/snapback]

Fat Fred could offer him a bigger plane then the one chelsea did, and maybe some of dyer's cars to get to the plane.

165875[/snapback]

165931[/snapback]

1) The forum won't load

FACT!

165934[/snapback]

Really? Surely not! :D