Anyone got any criminal convictions?

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicky-knocky-nine-doors

Ringing random doorbells and running away. Called knockdown-ginger by posh kids and stories on Jackanory, and rat-tat-charlie in South Wales.

I hope your proper ashamed of yourself.

We called it "Knick Knacks" and I was the neighbourhood legend. :lol:

Apart from 11 points on my driving licence I have one for an offence weapon and one for possession both which are spent. It was when i was alot younger.

170860[/snapback]

Welcome :lol:

I've been taken to the old bill, just the once. I was 16, and I was in town. A copper came up and told me to pick some rubbish up (surely they can't do that). Needless to say it wasnt my rubbish, so i refused outright to do so. He grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me over to the rubbish (sure they can't do that either). So i shrugged him off, and called him a cunt :blink: , or a fucking cunt, I can't remember.

He then cuffed me, and frog marched me through town, back to the police station (not even the dignity of a police car)

I had to wait in a cell for a few hours until me mar turned up, i got swabbed and let back out into the wild :lol:

Apart from 11 points on my driving licence I have one for an offence weapon and one for possession both which are spent. It was when i was alot younger.

170860[/snapback]

Welcome :lol:

I've been taken to the old bill, just the once. I was 16, and I was in town. A copper came up and told me to pick some rubbish up (surely they can't do that). Needless to say it wasnt my rubbish, so i refused outright to do so. He grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me over to the rubbish (sure they can't do that either). So i shrugged him off, and called him a cunt :blink: , or a fucking cunt, I can't remember.

He then cuffed me, and frog marched me through town, back to the police station (not even the dignity of a police car)

I had to wait in a cell for a few hours until me mar turned up, i got swabbed and let back out into the wild :lol:

170907[/snapback]

Thats out of order. Although they can arrest you for swearing, which i think is really petty.

Was it ever a criminal offence to play knocky knocky nine doors?  :lol:

170845[/snapback]

Seriously...you need to call that by it's real name: knock down Ginger :blink:

170897[/snapback]

Sheeeesh! Gemmill posts on here man! :lol:

I wasn't caught on the train, I got done at the station.....

Brock's gonna say he'll know all the places I'm talking about here. Went to meet my brothers for a beer and a curry in Reading last summer - instead of driving into town, I drove to a tiny village outside of the town called Mortimer, left the car there and jumped on the train.

The ticket office was closed and there was no automatic machine so i got on the train waiting for a ticket inspector to come round - by the time we got to Reading, none had came.

Anyway I got the station and started to make my way towards the ticket hall when I bumped into one of my brothers. Told him my predicament and he told me not to worry as you could get in a disabled lift which took you up to the covered walkway over the railway line at which point you could walk down some steps into the main ticket concourse and, importantly, on the other side of the barriers. What's more he told me no one bats an eyelid.

I ummed and errred but finally went along with it and yep, you guessed it, was approached and asked to show my ticket as I was leaving the ticket hall main exit. They had the whole thing on CCTV! :lol:

Didn't hear anything for months so stupidly assumed they'd forgotten all about it. I got a magistrates summons on Christmas Eve and the case took place in early January.

For a £3.10 ticket, I was order to pay a total of £280!! Never again!

170766[/snapback]

pretty much ditto but it was £150 and it was for skipping the metro :blink:

but to be honest I used it twice daily for months without buying a ticket, the fair, per journey was about £1.80, I figure I did over a hundred journies... therefore I saved me self £30 :lol:

never skipped a metro again like :lol:

170775[/snapback]

Did neither of you have the chance to pay a penalty charge - £10 or £20?

170838[/snapback]

aye its usually 20 quid like

170845[/snapback]

170897[/snapback]

170920[/snapback]

Knocking him down wouldn't constitute a criminal offence it can be perceived. :lol:

170845[/snapback]

170897[/snapback]

170920[/snapback]

Knocking him down wouldn't constitute a criminal offence it can be perceived. :lol:

170942[/snapback]

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down tbh.

I would have let someone else have that joke, but none of you are funny enough, so I had to take the piss out of myself on your behalf. :lol:

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down tbh.

I would have let someone else have that joke, but none of you are funny enough, so I had to take the piss out of myself on your behalf.  :blink:

170954[/snapback]

A search revealed this picture:

weeble.jpg

Pretty much exactly how I pictured you. :lol:

We're very underprivileged in Ireland tbs tbs.

One day I'll write a book about growing up in Ireland without wobbly weebles. :lol:

peelabledadweeb25.jpg

The tag line on the ad was "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".  They probably didn't make it to Ireland like.  You'll have had to make do with a potato. :lol:

170963[/snapback]

Why has that Weeble got a snake crawling out of his pocket????

We're very underprivileged in Ireland tbs tbs.

One day I'll write a book about growing up in Ireland without wobbly weebles. :blink:

170967[/snapback]

Roddy Doyle got there first mate, the whinging bastard! Count yourself lucky there wasn't still a famine or you would have been forced to eat your potato train set. :lol:

So basically Fish, your lass was a better fighter than you.  Interesting......

170821[/snapback]

women are fucking vicious man, fights between blokes follow some rules, no ahir pulling, no punching in the bollocks no squealing.

Girl fights don't obey the Marquess of Queensbury rules man, they're psychos

apparently after I got carted off and the little bastard was laughing to his mates abuot getting me in trouble she walked up behind him called his name and when he turned round, just plain laid him out.

wish I'd been there to see it. :lol:

Edit oh and p.s. I was out of the country immediately after the fine was due, I was told by a mate that they never follow these things up, came back to a letter from the magistrates demanding £150...

Edited by The Fish

Aye, when I worked in the nightclub, the blokes who fought seemed to have some sort of code whereby you stopped when the bouncers got hold of you, but the lasses! Jesus wept. Walking around at the end of the night and finding clumps of hair with pieces of scalp an inch square attached to them was not pleasant.

Roddy Doyle got there first mate, the whinging bastard!  Count yourself lucky there wasn't still a famine or you would have been forced to eat your potato train set. :lol:

170970[/snapback]

And then decided he was bigger than Joyce, but anyway...back to you, ticko!

I'd be forced to eat potatoes...because of a famine...caused by the potato blight. Stick to the one liners, how did you lot ever rule the World? :lol::blink:

Edited by DotBum

Roddy Doyle got there first mate, the whinging bastard!  Count yourself lucky there wasn't still a famine or you would have been forced to eat your potato train set. :lol:

170970[/snapback]

I'd be forced to eat potatoes...because of a famine...caused by the potato blight. Stick to the one liners, how did you lot ever rule the World? :lol::blink:

170979[/snapback]

we had a flag

p.s. I now hear all you posts in Ronan Keatings voice

it's not pleasant for you or me

170970[/snapback]

170979[/snapback]

Yes, you dimwit! If a famine struck, you and your family would have had to feast on your toys which were all made of potatoes. Did you really not understand that or are you just playing up to the stereotype? :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Roddy Doyle got there first mate, the whinging bastard!  Count yourself lucky there wasn't still a famine or you would have been forced to eat your potato train set. :blink:

170970[/snapback]

I'd be forced to eat potatoes...because of a famine...caused by the potato blight. Stick to the one liners, how did you lot ever rule the World? :lol: :lol:

170979[/snapback]

How's that work????

You were forced to eat spuds because of the famine - OK I get that

The famine was caused by potato blight i.e. shortage of potatoes

Soooo the thing you were eating was the thing you couldn't get :lol:

Sounds Irish to me

Yes, you dimwit!  If a famine struck, you and your family would have had to feast on your toys which were all made of potatoes.  Did you really not understand that or are you just playing up to the stereotype? :lol:

170984[/snapback]

You've caught me, I may have bent your words a little for :lol: comedic :blink: effect. And I did call you 'ticko', which no one outside of Hollywood gypsies and Roy Keane (the Hollywood gypsy) ever says!

As for you GF - I'll have you know I blame you for the likes of Keating, if you weren't personally financing Walsh and his band of gay and merry soldiers - we wouldn't have to listen to them either.

Yes, you dimwit!  If a famine struck, you and your family would have had to feast on your toys which were all made of potatoes.  Did you really not understand that or are you just playing up to the stereotype? :lol:

170984[/snapback]

You've caught me, I may have bent your words a little for :lol: comedic :blink: effect. And I did call you 'ticko', which no one outside of Hollywood gypsies and Roy Keane (the Hollywood gypsy) ever says!

As for you GF - I'll have you know I blame you for the likes of Keating, if you weren't personally financing Walsh and his band of gay and merry soldiers - we wouldn't have to listen to them either.

170993[/snapback]

Don't fret, they'll be extinct soon enough

Don't fret, they'll be extinct soon enough

170994[/snapback]

BAN THE FASCISTA! And me while you're at it, for requesting it.

170993[/snapback]

typical Oirish, try to blame your mistakes on the English. :lol:

shouldn't you be laying our roads somewhere?

typical Oirish, try to blame your mistakes on the English. :blink:

shouldn't you be laying our roads somewhere?

170997[/snapback]

:lol: No, I'm over laying French roads, because they own all of us now. Oh, and learning a bit of Chinese, just for safe measure.

PS I'm not blaming the English, I'm blaming you Davina, stop buying West Life merchandise!

Edited by DotBum