Why are pregnant women so attractive?

Lazarus

and Dotbum, the comment about pregnant women looking like potatoes, might...just might have been a joke to mock your oirish blood :unsure:

172903[/snapback]

And I actually think you find potatoes aesthetically pleasing? Go on...

172909[/snapback]

No reponse? Because you realise you've completely over-reacted to something and aren't big enough to say it? Or something much cleverer?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Dotbum, the comment about pregnant women looking like potatoes, might...just might have been a joke to mock your oirish blood :unsure:

172903[/snapback]

And I actually think you find potatoes aesthetically pleasing? Go on...

172909[/snapback]

No reponse? Because you realise you've completely over-reacted to something and aren't big enough to say it? Or something much cleverer?

172923[/snapback]

no, because I quite frankly stopped being bothered about it.

if you honestly want a debate as to whether I do or do not find potatoes sexually arousing you've less things to do with you attention than me.

no, because I quite frankly stopped being bothered about it.

if you honestly want a debate as to whether I do or do not find potatoes sexually arousing you've less things to do with you attention than me.

172932[/snapback]

You missed a really obvious point and lost the rag, I'd like to assume that last point is being purposefully stupid but it's really hard to be sure. :)

How are you going to analyse your clients when you qualify? Will they hand you a list of what's wrong with them before the first session, hope they don't make it too complicated, like.

I'll stick to calling you fat, everything else is lost on you. :razz:

haven't lost the rag at all.

you made a valid connection between me saying that pregnant women have something about tham that is aesthatically pleasing, and a comment I made to you about potatoes.

however anybody with half a synapse firing could see that the spud thing was in no way serious.

so for you to persist in this line is a bit odd.

are you that desperate to intimate that I want to fuck a potato then by all means knock yourself out.

end of the day DB, I think pregnant women have an air about them which makes me react in a purely paternal way and as such I find people wanting to fuck a pregnant woman disturibng.

the whole potato thing was a joke and as such I've dismissed it..

don't think they're more attractive, but there is something about them which makes them more aesthetically pleasing.

for example, my sister

172318[/snapback]

From this point on, this post is just wrong!

don't think they're more attractive, but there is something about them which makes them more aesthetically pleasing.

for example, my sister

172318[/snapback]

176435[/snapback]

Li3nZ in "Taking something out of context" shocker ;)

I can understand a bloke finding his own wife/partner attractive when she's pregnant but not just any random woman.

176720[/snapback]

... that's what I've been trying to say...

I should maybe just run things past someone before I type. ;)

for example, my sister

172318[/snapback]

176435[/snapback]

Li3nZ in "Taking something out of context" shocker :D

176460[/snapback]

I seriously can't beleive you have admitted to the whole world you find your pregnant sister sexually appealing!