Great lines in films

bobbyshinton

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mr. Anderson, we were able to retrieve your test results from the computer. And as I suppose you already know, you failed. God giveth. And the DMV taketh away. We can make your life a living hell.

175135[/snapback]

Licence to Drive? I have that on video somewhere!

Haim and Feldman were a force to be reckoned with like. Class.

On that note...

Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire.

Holy Shit! It's the attack of Eddie Munster!

The latter always made me piss myself. :D

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

Class film more than the line, but Richard Dreyfuss's schmaltzy voice-overs in Stand By Me would make me beal if I wasn't so nails. :D

175129[/snapback]

:D Indeed.

If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I'm incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know.

Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?

If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I'm incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know.

Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?

175194[/snapback]

Eternal Sunshine...? I love that film. Carey and Winslet are both class in it too.

And though I'm no Olivier

If he fought Sugar Ray

He would say

That the thing ain't the ring, it's the play.

So give me a stage

Where this bull here can rage

And though I could fight

I'd much rather recite

...that's entertainment.

Well, Mr. Anderson, we were able to retrieve your test results from the computer. And as I suppose you already know, you failed. God giveth. And the DMV taketh away. We can make your life a living hell.

175135[/snapback]

Licence to Drive? I have that on video somewhere!

175140[/snapback]

'You got lucky Anderson. The cup.....was empty!'

Uncle Phil off The Fresh Prince too isn't it?

175469[/snapback]

It was indeed. Great film, I also have it on video although my mate nicked it a couple of months back and has been sending me e-mail quotes all week.

Because of the end of civilization, the Clamp Cable Network now leaves the air. We hope you've enjoyed our programming, but more importantly, we hope you've enjoyed... life.

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya. "

O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

How many dicks is that?

A lot.

Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

Bueller....anyone.....anyone...

175433[/snapback]

:D

Fry

Fry

Fry

175444[/snapback]

Life Moves Pretty Fast... - if you don't stop and look around once in awhile you could miss it