Which celebrity..

Scottish Mag

Loads of my mates think I look like Mark Bosnich. I think my mates are idiots sometimes, I look nowt like him.

14440[/snapback]

He's about 3 times your size too.

Loads of my mates think I look like Mark Bosnich. I think my mates are idiots sometimes, I look nowt like him.

14440[/snapback]

He's about 3 times your size too.

14443[/snapback]

That as well, plus I've lost weight since the last time you saw me!

I'm told Robbie Williams but if my hair keeps receeding at it's current rate it'll be more like Ant out of Ant & Dec! :blink:

14409[/snapback]

Do strangers slap you across the face as you walk down the street ?

14412[/snapback]

Suprisingly not, but i do get lasses requesting to "Let me entertain you"! ;)

14434[/snapback]

Are you trying to hom off with Jimbo now?

14442[/snapback]

All the machismo talk about how girls love him as well. Trying to hide something methinks.

I'm told Robbie Williams but if my hair keeps receeding at it's current rate it'll be more like Ant out of Ant & Dec! :blink:

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

All the machismo talk about how girls love him as well. Trying to hide something methinks.

14446[/snapback]

Nowt to hide, didn't get the nickname for nowt.

If machismo talk is too much for you to handle why not pick up your handbag and head homme!? :rolleyes:

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

14446[/snapback]

If machismo talk is too much for you to handle why not pick up your handbag and head homme!? :rolleyes:

14452[/snapback]

Wacky give it you after he'd shaved your pubes off?

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

Suprisingly not, but i do get lasses requesting to "Let me entertain you"! :rolleyes:

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

14446[/snapback]

If machismo talk is too much for you to handle why not pick up your handbag and head homme!? :(

14452[/snapback]

14458[/snapback]

Just because you prefer a bit of bush on Alex so he can stick his cock between his legs (silence of the lambs style) and you get to feel like areal man every now and again

;)

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

Suprisingly not, but i do get lasses requesting to "Let me entertain you"! :rolleyes:

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

14446[/snapback]

If machismo talk is too much for you to handle why not pick up your handbag and head homme!? :(

14452[/snapback]

14458[/snapback]

Just because you prefer a bit of bush on Alex so he can stick his cock between his legs (silence of the lambs style) and you get to feel like areal man every now and again

;)

14460[/snapback]

Surely there is no need for all those quotes?

:(

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

14446[/snapback]

14452[/snapback]

14458[/snapback]

;)

14460[/snapback]

Surely there is no need for all those quotes?

:(

14463[/snapback]

He's not my type anyway.....

14409[/snapback]

14412[/snapback]

Suprisingly not, but i do get lasses requesting to "Let me entertain you"! :razz:

14434[/snapback]

14442[/snapback]

14446[/snapback]

If machismo talk is too much for you to handle why not pick up your handbag and head homme!? :nufc:

14452[/snapback]

14458[/snapback]

That's good craic, unfortunaltely not though as much as Wacky likes a wrestle (so i hear) i'm not game! :nufc:

some lass came upto me the otherweek when i was out and said i looked like Bryan McFadden, which i wasn't overly impressed about! :blink: although she said that wasn't a bad thing for some strange reason :razz:

Some older woman on a night out about a year and a half ago said i looked like dave grohl. i think she was a little drunk and looking at my foo fighter top. :razz: Or she was after a cute little first year to take advantage of :blink:

Some older woman on a night out about a year and a half ago said i looked like dave grohl. i think she was a little drunk and looking at my foo fighter top. :nufc: Or she was after a cute little first year to take advantage of :blink:

15857[/snapback]

You have funny teeth? You were dressed as cabin crew?

You are Dave Grohl? :razz:

Oh me best mate's mum said I looked like a member of the taliban :nufc: