Going on holiday on your own.

Holden McGroin

Having watched Wolf Creek I'd have second thoughts about doing it in remotest Australia like  <_<

180005[/snapback]

Im just in the middle of watching that. They are currently getting towed to safety..... <_<

180040[/snapback]

:nufc: safety <_<

<_<

Having watched Wolf Creek I'd have second thoughts about doing it in remotest Australia like  <_<

180005[/snapback]

Im just in the middle of watching that. They are currently getting towed to safety..... <_<

180040[/snapback]

:nufc:

I don't know, Cath, might be better off - when groups get caught, one always survives, so if a group of one is caught will they definitely survive?

Edited by DotBum

180005[/snapback]

Im just in the middle of watching that. They are currently getting towed to safety..... :nufc:

180040[/snapback]

<_<

I don't know, Cath, might be better off - when groups get caught, one always survives, so if a group of one is caught will they definitely survive?

180043[/snapback]

Just keep watching <_<

I'd consider it. I've never been away on my own before and I wouldn't go abroad as I'm terrified of flying and couldn't hack it on my own. :( I'd definitely go away for a few nights in this country, but probably not more than that as I'd bore myself (I'm crap at meeting new people). Would be nice to do everything that I want to do though rather than having to compromise.

Ask RobW, in between being a trafic warden and being chief lecturer at the Zurich institute of Nuclear Thermodynamics, he walked the US, coast to coast dressed as a one-man-band.

Guest Patrokles

Holidaying with other people is actually a massive risk. My very best friend and I think very highly of each other, but when we traveled it was unbearable. On the one hand, it's good to be with someone else, but on the other, it can be a real pain.

I actually prefer going on my holiday on my own. But it probably depends a bit on what your idea of a holiday is. If I am going somewhere else I normally want to see as much of the country as possible. Everytime I went with other people I found that you always have to make to many compromises to appease others who wanted to do other things. I also had no problems in going out eating etc. on my own. Though, I am not the most talkative person anyway. It probably would be different if my idea of a holiday would be doing nothing all day and going on the piss in the night. But I don't know why I would visit another country then. So, as long as I don't have a sidekick I can't leave on her own I don't even bother asking others to come with me.

I'm really talkative, so I probably couldn't cope on my own. I like to share experiences with other people, so would probably end up talking to some randoms!

180115[/snapback]

In mens changing rooms ?

:(

sadsacks go on holiday alone tbh!

180013[/snapback]

Just call me sadsack then 69, if and when I go on holiday, which is usually when I go back to Geordieland, I go alone.

My wife is from Derbyshire and doesn't particularly want to visit the Tyneside and follow me around visiting MY friends and relatives and going to the places I want to go.

I couldn't care less about going to the Midlands and going the same route SO, we take separate holidays and it works out best, especially for me as I've got more people to see and places to go and I don't have to worry about no ball & chain :(

Wow, .................................................................  I also see it as one of life’s major learning experiences and so grateful that I get a chance to..................................... do this all on my own and what better place to start my little adventure in ............. :(

180140[/snapback]

Wow Leesa, on September 19th. I'll be in Seattle airport for 1 hour & 45 minutes give or take, wanna get together for a short time................mmmm, that didn't sound right did it :(

Wow, .................................................................  I also see it as one of life’s major learning experiences and so grateful that I get a chance to..................................... do this all on my own and what better place to start my little adventure in ............. :lol:

180140[/snapback]

Wow Leesa, on September 19th. I'll be in Seattle airport for 1 hour & 45 minutes give or take, wanna get together for a short time................mmmm, that didn't sound right did it :(

180157[/snapback]

Well funny enough I am coming back that day from England....what time will you be at SeaTac?

180345[/snapback]

I get into Seattle at 7:59am and leave at 9:44am, you'd better be quick :(

And Mr. Gemmell, I'm not 74 until December so quit trying to queer my pitch :lol: