Milner Recalled From Talks At Villa

Gemmill

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? Am I seeing things right? this is the headline on the Villa site???

Graeme Souness says he will give Titus Bramble a dressing down at the training ground.

Bramble, who conceded the late penalty with a needless challenge on Milan Baros, can expect a rocket on Monday morning.

Souness: 'I have to say Titus has to have a close look at himself. Why he's gone to make that challenge at that time - I will be asking him about that on Monday.'

Upto date site that one :unsure:

Eh? Am I seeing things right? this is the headline on the Villa site???

Graeme Souness says he will give Titus Bramble a dressing down at the training ground.

Bramble, who conceded the late penalty with a needless challenge on Milan Baros, can expect a rocket on Monday morning.

Souness: 'I have to say Titus has to have a close look at himself. Why he's gone to make that challenge at that time - I will be asking him about that on Monday.'

Upto date site that one :unsure:

189103[/snapback]

I think that will be my cock up, I copied the link and it went all to shit will try again

Why are we after Viduka when Roeder keeps banging on about pace?

Heard that the fee we agreed for Milner was £3.5m

189170[/snapback]

If that's true then it's a disgusting under-valuation.

He's our most sellable assest at the club.

189170[/snapback]

189175[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

:unsure:

189170[/snapback]

189175[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

:unsure:

189178[/snapback]

SALEABLE! SHIT! :o

Conspiracy theory: in the knowledge that they'd have fuck all else to text people about, they only sent Milner to Villa so they could double their money when they told him to come back. The dirty bastards! But I've got them sussed. Nowt gets past me.

I think FF is just being childish as we lost 2-0 to them "G'on, you can have the lad, I'll send him down for talks in a jippy" An hour later the phone rings at O'Neil's office as Milner arrives "Hello Martin, it's fatty, I've change me mind, ner ner!" :unsure:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I think FF is just being childish as we lost 2-0 to them "G'on, you can have the lad, I'll send him down for talks in a jippy" An hour later the phone rings at O'Neil's offence as Milner arrives "Hello Martin, it's fatty, I've change me mind, ner ner!" :unsure:

189268[/snapback]

What's he got as his ring tone like? "Answer your phone you stunted Irish cock. Leprechaun boy, pick the bastard phone up"

I think FF is just being childish as we lost 2-0 to them "G'on, you can have the lad, I'll send him down for talks in a jippy" An hour later the phone rings at O'Neil's offence as Milner arrives "Hello Martin, it's fatty, I've change me mind, ner ner!" :rolleyes:

189268[/snapback]

What's he got as his ring tone like? "Answer your phone you stunted Irish cock. Leprechaun boy, pick the bastard phone up"

189271[/snapback]

:(