Guests - please read

peasepud

Why not join up? come on, its fair enough reading but why not join in? Im sure you've got loads to say  :rolleyes:

come on, we've got an arcade and a General Chat section, all the fast paced transfer stuff  :(and free BJ's to all new signees  B)

Come on you know you wanna  ;)

Click here to join up

189584[/snapback]

:lol:

Why not join up? come on, its fair enough reading but why not join in? Im sure you've got loads to say  :rolleyes:

come on, we've got an arcade and a General Chat section, all the fast paced transfer stuff  :(and free BJ's to all new signees  B)

Come on you know you wanna  <_<

Click here to join up

189584[/snapback]

189596[/snapback]

He says they are free but I heard hes charging to scrape together the rest of the money he owes me... ;)

Come on you know you wanna  <_<

Click here to join up

189584[/snapback]

189596[/snapback]

He says they are free but I heard hes charging to scrape together the rest of the money he owes me... ;)

189601[/snapback]

Time to turn that tank and face Peasepud Towers tbh :lol:

Bad timing Pud, I'd imagine they're all speechless; at least one of them is currently picking pieces of his own brain and skull out of the monitor.

What's N-O like at the moment btw? I'm scared to look. :rolleyes:

Edited by ObaGol

this reminds me, haven't seen wor lass since sunday.

shambolic.

189757[/snapback]

Diddums. :rolleyes:

:(

189759[/snapback]

Brock's offering his services there if you didn't cotton on.

Edited by Jonny2J

A mate of mine spent 3 years at uni telling me that it'd make no difference if you were getting one from a bloke or a lass. Which was a tad disturbing.

Great lad he was, haven't seen him for years. Works in some sort of government department or other now...

[grr. stupid typo]

Edited by GafferTape