Incident in SJH North West corner...

Matty

The first bloke to be chucked out (the one in casual clothes) had a bloody head as if he had been nutted. Five minutes later the fella with the toon top on got chucked out.

Sounds like Crumpy let a "replica shirt wearing mong" know what he thought of him. Did you see if the lad in a toon top had his shoes off?

I listened to the match on the wireless and it seemed like there was one bloke shouting 'UNITED!' for the entire match all by himself.

Are you RobW's age?

Nobody is as old as rob - FACT!

On a positive note it's nice to see the bloke in the NE Corner-ish area that shouts 'dodgy keeper' still goes.

He used to sit near me on L4, more the NW corner really but he's got an exceptionally loud voice. I think the piss poor atmosphere put him off though so he's sacrificed his view to sit in L7. I can't see him but still hear him behind me.

He does his research like. If the opposition keeper's foreign he'll say dodgy keeper in his native language.

On a positive note it's nice to see the bloke in the NE Corner-ish area that shouts 'dodgy keeper' still goes.

He used to sit near me on L4, more the NW corner really but he's got an exceptionally loud voice. I think the piss poor atmosphere put him off though so he's sacrificed his view to sit in L7. I can't see him but still hear him behind me.

He does his research like. If the opposition keeper's foreign he'll say dodgy keeper in his native language.

B):lol:

Mate of mine always makes us cringe with shame at home games.

We stand directly behind the goal in the Somerset Road. Every time a ref gives any decision against Ayr United, and i mean anything at all, a blatant foul, a clear handball, anything, he starts bawling "CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!" at the ref at the top of his voice.

A couple of weeks ago in the pub we told him in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up.

So now he's graduated to:"The refs boyfriend is straight!" B):lol:

He is a ginga though.......

Looked like someone got ejected, then after about 5 minutes of pissing about someone else got hoyed out and the plod dispersed. I imagine, and I've seen this a few times, that supporters with opposing views had had enough of each other and started throwing punches. Mate of mine has got a bloke behind him this season who he reckons he's 3 games away from braying seven shades of shit out of.

The worst scenario you can get at the match. Sat in the East Stand a few seasons ago and the bloke next me was regularly shouting "Dyer you fucking useless black cunt" and the like.

I tried to suggest that even though many folk are thinking lkewise it isn't such a good idea to be using racist abuse so openly. He took no notice, eventually someone with less tact than myself told him to shut his fucking mouth or he would do it for him.

Even yesterday a guy behind me asked the two fellas sitting on my left to stop smoking in an almost apologetic manner - his right and I fully agreed with his request. Fellas on my left pretty much told him to mind his own business. Then the fella behind said 'i've asked you nicely not to smoke, now I'm telling you ....."

They didn't light up again.

Good on 'im, ignorant gets blowing smoke all over. I suffer terrible throat problems and taking in 20 benson and hedges from someone else really pisses me off

Mate of mine always makes us cringe with shame at home games.

We stand directly behind the goal in the Somerset Road. Every time a ref gives any decision against Ayr United, and i mean anything at all, a blatant foul, a clear handball, anything, he starts bawling "CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!" at the ref at the top of his voice.

A couple of weeks ago in the pub we told him in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up.

So now he's graduated to:"The refs boyfriend is straight!" :lol::lol:

He is a ginga though.......

He's only been posting a week and he's already got Gemmill sussed.... B)

There's a reet head do-er sitting at the back of Leazes L7 nowadays, sings at the top of his voice for 90 mins - which is good.. but he's the most tone deaf fucker ive ever heard!!

cockney bloke?

Geordie i think mate. Sounds like a drowning cat which has taken too much acid.

'UUUuuNNinniiiiiiiTeeeEEEEeeEEEDDDD''