What is the worst thing about the place you live?

Renton

Worst thing is the noise - kids playing in the street (well, I say playing when I actually mean vandalising things, breaking bottles, etc) during the early evening, drunken arseholes shouting until the early hours of the morning, inconsiderate student types across the way playing crap "dance" music, traffic jams in the rush hour. But then I did choose to live in the city centre of Edinburgh, so I guess I'm not in a position to complain really. B)

The fucking french and the fucking southern prick end london twats when i'm there.

hey monsieur Chez, whereabouts is your pub? Coz i'm gonna be in Paris this Friday (you do own a pub there don't you?)

The fucking french and the fucking southern prick end london twats when i'm there.

hey monsieur Chez, whereabouts is your pub? because i'm gonna be in Paris this Friday (you do own a pub there don't you?)

B)

Er, that was a blatant lie - it was the where does your name come from thread and i made it up on the spot. I apologise.

However, my occupation is widely known so it wasnt an act i tried to proliferate further.

PM me for details on all the best bars though. Happy to point you in the right direction.

hey monsieur Chez, whereabouts is your pub? because i'm gonna be in Paris this Friday (you do own a pub there don't you?)

:lol:

Er, that was a blatant lie - it was the where does your name come from thread and i made it up on the spot. I apologise.

However, my occupation is widely known so it wasnt an act i tried to proliferate further.

PM me for details on all the best bars though. Happy to point you in the right direction.

B)

Guest Toplass-101

Nothing really bad about living here, I suppose its a bit on the quiet side though, and the pub could be closer, the cherry tree is really the only down side. At the weekend after having put the car through the wash I came home to the last car park space, under the cherry tree! Came back out the house after only 5 mins and there must have been about 15 cherry splats on the car, wish Id not been lazy and just put the car in the garage B)

I go down the pub and there are about 20 chavs who are all looking for a fight after getting a bit boozed up! Luckily I used to go to school with a few of them so know them through association.. That doesn't make me a chav though before anybody says so B)

Also, not very near a town so a bit of a mission to go and have a decent night out

It's only 4 miles from the open sewer that is k*lm*rn*ck.

I swear i can smell the soap dodging bastards sometimes..... :(

B)

Its near dundee. <_<

:lol::scratchchin:

Oh fuxake.

Move. Now. :lol:

It’s not that near, but could do with a few more miles difference.