Sleep, do you get enough

bobbyshinton

Me 21.00 to 07.15 is my norm, when in the house. I have more trouble staying up late than getting up early

Over ten hours a night of actual sleep, or when you go to bed and start reading, or whatever else it is you get up to? ;)

My alarm goes off at 7am every morning without fail. 11.30pm would be an early night, 3am would be late. The average would probably be about 1am.

I've been trying the Maggie Thatcher 4 hours a night thing this week, it really hits you at about 6pm though.

I think I'll give the Da Vinci method a try next, 2 hours a day in 45 minute bursts. Apparently it takes a fortnight to get into, but can be effective.

Not nearly enough. School.

Sometimes I'll be on the phone until midnight anyway, depending on whether Sam or Elle phone.

Just in case anyone missed that, Brock wants us all to know that he talks to girls on the phone sometimes.

Sometimes I'll be on the phone until midnight anyway, depending on whether Sam or Elle phone.

Just in case anyone missed that, Brock wants us all to know that he talks to girls on the phone sometimes.

Jealous tbh.

;)

;)

Jealous tbh.

Of the hairy Jorman birds? Even Gemmill can pull better than that, man!

Never get enough, at night I don't want to go to bed, and in the mornings I don't want to get up, but have to. So I end up usually having 12.30/1.00am - 7.00am asleep, which means I'm knackered most of the time.

Exactly the same routine here.

I'm a twat with collegues in the morning, then nice to them in the afternoon. Think this may be connected to my sleep pattern.

Jealous tbh.

Me lass is Brazillian. ;)

Jealous tbh.

don't fuckin lie no I am not :blush:

Guest Toplass-101

Jealous tbh.

Nah she's not, Radgis Geordie

Guest Toplass-101

Jealous tbh.

gr8 minds :blush:

Jealous tbh.

gr8 minds :blush:

big hugs :D