Given's Injury

Jigsaw's Juggernaut

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours of him collapsing in the dressing room?

Maybe a collapsed lung, a complication from broken ribs?

Both my first and second concerns when I saw Shay go down like that, not one to show that kind of pain over nothing.

There's not too many people he'd be too worried about colliding with, but Harewood is one of them.

Rumours of him collapsing in the dressing room?

Maybe a collapsed lung, a complication from broken ribs?

Both my first and second concerns when I saw Shay go down like that, not one to show that kind of pain over nothing.

There's not too many people he'd be too worried about colliding with, but Harewood is one of them.

I thought I heard it mentioned it was a head injury.

Harewood may have got a small knock in the face, saw him checking his front teeth were still firmly in place afterwards. They hit each other at a fair pace, 69 position, on the ground, as Shay went down to claim the ball. It was 100% the torso area that he was having a problem with.

Edited by ObaGol

Guest Patrokles

Harewood may have got a small knock in the face, saw him checking his front teeth were still firmly in place afterwards. They hit each other at a fair pace, 69 position, on the ground, as Shay went down to claim the ball. It was 100% the torso area that he was having a problem with.

It was face-to-face, but Harewood brought his knees up which then boshed into Given's chest, Harewood's momentum then taking his boot through to Given's chin.

He'll be alreet man. Knowing Steve Harper's luck, he'll be fit again for Liverpool. :lol:

It does sound worrying, but they've got him to hospital, and he's being looked after now so I'm sure they'll have worked out whatever's wrong with him. I wouldn't want to meet Marlon Harewood at speed though - brave goalkeeping from Shay.

Back playing in goal in 3-4 weeks after breaking ribs? Is that feasible?

I cracked a couple of ribs about 4 months ago and the pain had gone within 2½ weeks and I played football again within 3 weeks..