Team V Liverpool?

TOPTOON

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 players can hold their head up after that match

Shola and Parker, the rest were shit.

Both wingers fucking hopeless, Duff has done NOTHING to justify his price tag, still though, just blame Baba eh?

Edited by Sima

What price on a player scoring two goals from inside his own half within the same calendar year I wonder?

You'll not get a bookie to take a bet on it now, Craig.

Least we've all get Gemmill around to lighten the mood. :gay:

I want Scott to do a reading at my funeral, least he'll lighten up the mood. <_<

Both wingers fucking hopeless, Duff has done NOTHING to justify his price tag, still though, just blame Baba eh?

Didn't see enough of the game to comment really, but it sounded like Shola did alright, and Parker looked to be his usual busy self. I fully expected us to get beat like, and 2-0 sounds about right - we got have got a total bumming truth be told.

Ah well, scouse mackems at the weekend. If we can get 3 points off them, I'll be happy with the 6 from the last 9 performance.

I want Scott to do a reading at my funeral, least he'll lighten up the mood. <_<

Wouldn't it be one in the first place?

joking, btw

Had to edit that in, you soft shite. :gay:<_<

I did manage to notice that as well. <_<

Emre goes missing once again when we need some creativity.

along with several others.

Duff done nowt, as did Milner.

But what i mean is i expect from a central midfielder with the attributes Emre does possess to actually drive at a team and try and makes things happen.

Emre goes missing once again when we need some creativity.

along with several others.

Duff done nowt, as did Milner.

But what i mean is i expect from a central midfielder with the attributes Emre does possess to actually drive at a team and try and makes things happen.

Should have tried harder for Gravesen tbh.

FT well at least we might have a stream to watch the games now, though we'll probably regret watching it :gay:

That was a class link actually. Well done whoever found it.

Aye that was class like.

I have to say, I thought we didn't deserve to get beat 2 nil. when we were one down I could see us getting back into the game. The pen decisions we awful (although we did well to get away with Baba's little incident) and we rode our luck with some of liverpools wasteful finishing; but we wasted a few of our own.

Before the match I thought we'd probably get beat, but until the 2nd went in I thought we had a pretty good chance of getting something from the match.

Guest Patrokles

Emre was poor, Duff was very disappointing, Milner worked hard but was poor, back four were okayish, Shola wasn't particularly impressive, Martins suffered as a result- I'd have liked to have seen him with Shearer, if only- Parker was highly impressive. N'Zogbia and Rossi tried too hard but were alrightish. Referee was piss-poor, and I honestly believe that one of those penalty decisions would have turned the match.

So, overall, it wasn't brilliant- but, it wasn't meek and it wasn't a shambles. In terms of playing against a team a class above us, it was more of a Robson away performance than a Souness one.

Guest Patrokles

Duff just had an all-round bad game. Didn't try and run the full-back at all. Didn't cross one ball that I recall. At least Milner got a couple in/won a couple of corners. Duff looks very much at the moment like he's playing within himself.

Duff just had an all-round bad game. Didn't try and run the full-back at all. Didn't cross one ball that I recall. At least Milner got a couple in/won a couple of corners. Duff looks very much at the moment like he's playing within himself.

Milner was and is shite.

Guest Patrokles

Milner was and is shite.

Nothing in my quoted post contradicts that.

Thought Ameobi was poor personally. Just how fucking weak is this guy? Someone should teach him how to win a header.