Wii or XBOX 360

AgentFox

Wii or XBOX 360  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have iss64. Surprisingly good tbh. The old FIFAs play terribly today and the super sidekicks on my neo geo sucks cock too but iss64 is pretty good even today.

Just bought virtua striker 2 for my arcade cabinet too. Not much longevity on 1 player but funny a fuck to play against your mates.

PGR3 didnt do it for me, and for that reason im looking to avoid bundles with it in. Im after test drive unlimited as its supposedly awesome online. I always preferred Midnight Club series to NFS because with MC your race wasnt a preset course and basically you could take any route through a well mapped city to get to your destination.

Right lads it's pay day on Wednesday and i'm gonna opt for a 360, am I making the right decision?

And I expect luckypierre to guide me through various technical jargon that comes with it. :lol:

I reckon it's well worth the money, get Live and a few of the arcade games. It's value for money even if you only play it once or twice a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to betray Sony and get an XBox. Went to HMV and got the premium console, a wireless controller, PGR3 and Rockstar Table Tennis for £300. After a few days play I can honestly i'm really enjoying it (more down to Rockstar Table Tennis, which is fucking amazing, than PGR3). I'm looking to get a router for online play, Saints Row and Dead Rising with my next paycheck.

Ted, if you want to get online you need a Gold membership. It's meant to be £39.99 but if you check your local Toys R Us they might have a copy of Forza Motorsport for the original Xbox, which comes with 12 months free Gold membership - it works fine on the 360 - and it's on sale for £19.99. The game actually works too, as it's on the compatibility list.

That's what I did anyway. :lol:

Edited by nufc4ever

Ted, if you want to get online you need a Gold membership. It's meant to be £39.99 but if you check your local Toys R Us they might have a copy of Forza Motorsport for the original Xbox, which comes with 12 months free Gold membership - it works fine on the 360 - and it's on sale for £19.99. The game actually works too, as it's on the compatibility list.

That's what I did anyway. :lol:

Never thought of that, cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Some info about Red Steel multiplayer

Red Steel has a number of you out there salivating over the use of the Wii-mote and the groovy in game visuals. Ubisoft have made clear their ambitious plans for the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Included in the package are the standard Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch -both no doubt with a slew of other options to fully customize. But also, Wii gamers have been promised something a bit special in the addition of a "Mission" mode.

In this "Mission" mode, players compete to be the first to achieve objectives in order to win. According to sources, at the beginning of each "Mission" match, the Wii-mote will ring like a telephone and be answered by the player, instructing he or she on the nature of the mission.

One type of mission mentioned is a kind of "survival" mode where two or three other players are pitted against one other who must escape their relentless onslaught for the win. Other objectives mentioned are weapons and items. The Wii-mote will beep like an Alien-tracker when the objective is in close proximity.

It all sounds rather good really, and it is a reassuring feeling that developers are putting to full use the weapons in the Wii's arsenal - particularly in the case of third-party developers.

:)