What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Muse, Lostprophets, KOL, Foo's, Get cape wear cape fly and 30 seconds from mars!

Quality playlist!! :)

Take away KOL and you might be onto a winner. Add Thrice, RHCP and Brand New though. Actually not much muse either please.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

in other words, write a whole new list :rolleyes:

Only half a new list. :)

:lol:

Can you dig me half a hole? :lol:

Can do, but with only half a spade.

" Bawm chikka wawm ba bawm ba bawm chikka chee

Can You Dig It"

I. Hayes - Shaft. :)

i've been rediscovering the smiths this week. quite apt for this time of year what with all the bleak weather. i forgot how good they are

I really can't get into the Smiths. I've tried a few times because I like 'How soon is now' and some of Marr's guitar work is canny. Problem is, I cant get past Morrisey.

i've been rediscovering the smiths this week. quite apt for this time of year what with all the bleak weather. i forgot how good they are

I really can't get into the Smiths. I've tried a few times because I like 'How soon is now' and some of Marr's guitar work is canny. Problem is, I cant get past Morrisey.

He has piled on the pounds like.

how soon is now

william it was really nothing

this charming man

heaven knows i'm miserable now

panic

there is a light that never goes out

the boy with the thorn in his side

....all classics imo

but yeah, if you're not a fan of mozza's wailings, they're probably a non-starter

how soon is now

william it was really nothing

this charming man

heaven knows i'm miserable now

panic

there is a light that never goes out

the boy with the thorn in his side

....all classics imo

but yeah, if you're not a fan of mozza's wailings, they're probably a non-starter

I was a huge fan until he took ill last year....he can't be arsed to re schedule the gigs he had to cancel, like the one in Bournemouth I had 2 forty quid tickets for, the fuckin fat cunt :lol:

but yeah all of the above are exceptional :lol:

The new Laura Marling Album - "I speak because I can"

looking forward to it.

Buck 65 - Game Tight

Is that Stevie Ray Vaughan as your avatar? <_<

Lest we forget :rolleyes:

Aye, but if the house is a'rockin, dont come a knockin ;)