What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Joy Division- Disorder

"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand, could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man? New sensations barely interest me for another day, I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away."

The Libertines- The Good Old Days

"If you've lost your faith in love and music, the end won't be long, but if it's gone for you I too may lose it, And that would be wrong..."

The Libertines- Time For Heroes

"There are few more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap, yeah, we'll die in the class we were born, that's a class of our own, my love."

Lou Reed- Perfect Day

"Just a perfect day, you made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good."

Was having the age old conversation of funeral songs today at work and this seemed to crop up.

The Libertines- Time For Heroes

"There are few more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap, yeah, we'll die in the class we were born, that's a class of our own, my love."

Fuck dat shit maaan!

Johnny Marr & the Healers - Bangin' On

From Here We Go Sublime by The Field. Courtesy of Patrick Rockles.

You got the new 3 disc Silent Shout by The Knife?

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProduct...&sku=668915

Excellent package

Never heard of them. Similar stuff? I've got about 15 cd's to check out at the minute like.

Apparently it's an electronic classic, I'd never heard of it myself before the reissue...

http://www.gigwise.co.uk/contents.asp?contentid=34007

Gave it a first listen today and really liked it.