What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

His biggest selling record is 16 years old you gigacock

Don't be disappointed that actual adults with actual music taste don't like him. Just think, what would Kid Rock do? Probably hang around with that Uncle Cracker, steal a Warren Zevon riff and write some more crap lyrics.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy!

Don't be disappointed that actual adults with actual music taste don't like him. Just think, what would Kid Rock do? Probably hang around with that Uncle Cracker, steal a Warren Zevon riff and write some more crap lyrics.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy!

It's Kracker. With a K

Gemmill not giving it a try is the biggest disappointment, given the role that humility plays in becoming the ultimate yogi

I've used up all my humility trying to talk you down off a ledge every time you tap out on one of these yoga videos. :razz:

Glad to see Thompers is having another breakdown over Kid Rock. Or was it Coldplay last time?

BTW, my favourite band is The Beatles so your crack about only liking obscure bands who don't sell records is well off the mark. What a surprise.

It's closer to the truth than your view of Kid Rock is though. What's a thompers ffs?