You're the PM what 5 bits of leglislation would you bring in?

bobbyshinton

1. Introduce Lethal Injection for those where there is no doubt to being guilty for murders, rapists, paedophiles. Use harsher prison terms for lesser offenses & remove all human right from within the prison. (Tvs, carpets, yadda yadda).

2. Remove points system from speeding fines but increase £ of fine. Increase motorway speed limit to 80mph, decrease some built up areas to 20mph. Police also given ability to fine for unsafe driving esp on motorways.

3. Remove need for over analytical administration in schools and heath care. Reduce the number of administrators and admin work that ground staff must do.

4. Much stricter immigration. Those who bring skills are allowed in to the country. Must be able to get work either before or within 6 months of arriving. Immigrants not eligible for benefits.

5. Chavers on first offence are sent to Chaver school. Military like school where they have further education, in a miltary manner.

Hmmm, I need more points so I can waffle about Benefit scroungers, increasing trend of suing people for anything, increase age for drinking to 21 and for driving to 21, introduce 5 year driving tests, and more!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start the ball rolling

1 out of the EU. Lets rule our own country

2 Tougher sanctions on immigration. Stop the take over, we cannot take anymore.

3 National Service Get some respect / education you charver bastards

4 Death Penalty. Kill the murdering scum like Huntley, Bradey

5 Abolish family benefit. Don't have the kids if you can't afford them. Might stop 15year olds starting families

come on then lets be having you :lol:

Let people have everything they 'want' and when the associated problems come let 'them' deal with it.

1) tighten immigration

2) death penalty for nonces and killers and drink drivers

3) close the Chunnel (its the easy way of getting people in to our country).

4) all chavs to be destroyed

5) people who surf the net to have the same avatar as kenneth noisewater.

1. Introduce Lethal Injection for those where there is no doubt to being guilty for murders, rapists, paedophiles. Use harsher prison terms for lesser offenses & remove all human right from within the prison. (Tvs, carpets, yadda yadda).

2. Remove points system from speeding fines but increase £ of fine. Increase motorway speed limit to 80mph, decrease some built up areas to 20mph. Police also given ability to fine for unsafe driving esp on motorways.

3. Remove need for over analytical administration in schools and heath care. Reduce the number of administrators and admin work that ground staff must do.

4. Much stricter immigration. Those who bring skills are allowed in to the country. Must be able to get work either before or within 6 months of arriving. Immigrants not eligible for benefits.

5. Chavers on first offence are sent to Chaver school. Military like school where they have further education, in a miltary manner.

Hmmm, I need more points so I can waffle about Benefit scroungers, increasing trend of suing people for anything, increase age for drinking to 21 and for driving to 21, introduce 5 year driving tests, and more!

I'd vote for you.

5) people who surf the net to have the same avatar as kenneth noisewater.

Another vote winner