Interesting

Mags

katiesrevenge.jpg

EVANSVILLE, Indiana (AP) -- An inmate serving a life sentence for molesting and murdering a 10-year-old girl named Katie was apparently forcibly tattooed across the forehead by a fellow prisoner with the words "KATIE'S REVENGE," authorities say.

Anthony Ray Stockelman, 39, was removed from the general prison population for his own safety last weekend after authorities discovered the tattoo, officials said.

Prison officials said an inmate has been identified as a suspect.

A photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead appeared this week on a crime blog called "Lost In Lima Ohio" that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.

Child molesters rank near the bottom of the prison hierarchy and are often brutalized by other inmates. Tattoos are against prison regulations, but inmates often fashion crude tattoo instruments with plastic utensils and needles.

Source: www.CNN.com

i was reading about this on another forum and they were also talking about 'inmate justice' in general.

one poor bloke had a small glass tube forcefully inserted into his japs eye and then had his knob twisted, bent and hit with various things so that the glass bloke.

i was reading about this on another forum and they were also talking about 'inmate justice' in general.

one poor bloke had a small glass tube forcefully inserted into his japs eye and then had his knob twisted, bent and hit with various things so that the glass bloke.

thats shocking, prison should be about playing ping-pong and watching SKY tv.

You know this will probably open up that can of worms labelled 'wrongly convicted' but when things like this happen to confessed criminals I can't help but think they should all be allowed to have at each other. Think about it- lower the prison population, act as a deterent... come on... most of the population wouldn't look at being arse raped as a plus, and I'm sorry if I can't help but say that someone of that caliber deserves all the pain they reap considering all the pain they caused.

You know this will probably open up that can of worms labelled 'wrongly convicted' but when things like this happen to confessed criminals I can't help but think they should all be allowed to have at each other. Think about it- lower the prison population, act as a deterent... come on... most of the population wouldn't look at being arse raped as a plus, and I'm sorry if I can't help but say that someone of that caliber deserves all the pain they reap considering all the pain they caused.

Lethal injection for all criminals over the age of twelve would be much more efficient.

Lethal injection for all criminals over the age of twelve would be much more efficient.

Yes BUT...in this day and age of reality TV having a few cameras recording the ensuing ruckus would mean a top money draw for whatever network carried it. So not only do you have self governing/punishment among the criminal populace, but entertainment for the masses as well. Two birds, one stone, sick mind.

already happens - in a lot of prisons the guards will actually turn a blind eye and will only step when things threaten to get out of hand.

already happens - in a lot of prisons the guards will actually turn a blind eye and will only step when things threaten to get out of hand.

OK so lets get it where they don't step in at all.

OK so lets get it where they don't step in at all.

except to say "Hang on lads, can we reshoot the stabbing scene, there was a boom mic in the frame"

Guest Patrokles

I think the world would also be improved cosiderably by shooting cruel, selfish people in the face. But that's not going to happen either.

I think the world would also be improved cosiderably by shooting cruel, selfish people in the face. But that's not going to happen either.

when I'm King, they'll be first against the wall...

well them and people who don't wash their hands after a pee

when I'm King, they'll be first against the wall...

well them and people who don't wash their hands after a pee

with your opinion which is of no consequence at all...........

Yes BUT...in this day and age of reality TV having a few cameras recording the ensuing ruckus would mean a top money draw for whatever network carried it. So not only do you have self governing/punishment among the criminal populace, but entertainment for the masses as well. Two birds, one stone, sick mind.

The Running Man or maybe something along the lines of Battle Royale. I'd watch it

thats shocking, prison should be about playing ping-pong and watching SKY tv.

:lol: