Tonight's tea.

catmag

We were away last night, got home this morning and realised i had forgotten to take the joint of beef out of the freezer :) so no roast today, i'll do smoked haddock, peas and home made chips. Galaxy ice cream bar for afters!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were away last night, got home this morning and realised i had forgotten to take the joint of beef out of the freezer :( so no roast today, i'll do smoked haddock, peas and home made chips. Galaxy ice cream bar for afters!!

undermythumbya6.jpg

:)

Anybody still eat crispy pancakes? Haven't had one in ages.

Aye, had two beef ones the other day :)

With alphabites :D

When I was at uni lads used to take the piss out of us for eating alphabites like. Quality food IMO. :(

We were away last night, got home this morning and realised i had forgotten to take the joint of beef out of the freezer :D so no roast today, i'll do smoked haddock, peas and home made chips. Galaxy ice cream bar for afters!!

undermythumbya6.jpg

:(

i dont think so!!!!! :)

We were away last night, got home this morning and realised i had forgotten to take the joint of beef out of the freezer :D so no roast today, i'll do smoked haddock, peas and home made chips. Galaxy ice cream bar for afters!!

undermythumbya6.jpg

:D

i dont think so!!!!! :)

You so blatantly are though. And it's noteworthy that neither salad nor tuna pasta have been on the menu since you last made that fuck up. :(

Dont you worry, salad will be back on the menu during the coming week!!! We're not talking abit of limp lettuce here Gemmill....my salads are delish :)

Well your husband doesn't seem to think so. :(

Dont you worry, salad will be back on the menu during the coming week!!! We're not talking abit of limp lettuce here Gemmill....my salads are delish :(

Well your husband doesn't seem to think so. :D

actually he does like them....provided they arent contaminated by tuna/pasta :) or coleslaw come to think of it :rolleyes: he suddenly develops dislikes to certain foods and expects me to know, im not a bloody mind readeer!! :D

Forgot to add, didnt have breakfast so lunch will be...toasted bacon and pineapple sandwiches, mmmm!!!!

Dont you worry, salad will be back on the menu during the coming week!!! We're not talking abit of limp lettuce here Gemmill....my salads are delish :(

actually he does like them....provided they arent contaminated by tuna/pasta :) or coleslaw come to think of it :scratchchin: he suddenly develops dislikes to certain foods and expects me to know, im not a bloody mind readeer!! :D

Forgot to add, didnt have breakfast so lunch will be...toasted bacon and pineapple sandwiches, mmmm!!!!

toasted bacon and pineapple :D thats just plain WRONG !!!

( my joint of beef is in the oven now...mmmm I can smell it :rolleyes: )

toasted bacon and pineapple :) thats just plain WRONG !!!

( my joint of beef is in the oven now...mmmm I can smell it :( )

thereby bringing us back to an old thread on how Ham and Pineapple is the official gay pizza.

And what time are we sitting down to scran? Im starvin here Radgee, do I need to bring a bottle or owt?

toasted bacon and pineapple :) thats just plain WRONG !!!

( my joint of beef is in the oven now...mmmm I can smell it :( )

thereby bringing us back to an old thread on how Ham and Pineapple is the official gay pizza.

And what time are we sitting down to scran? Im starvin here Radgee, do I need to bring a bottle or owt?

I got nowt off you on Friday night when I was hank :D Lunch will be at approximately 3.30p.m and I will be at the bar at 3.45 p.m ( ish) :D

actually he does like them....provided they arent contaminated by tuna/pasta :) or coleslaw come to think of it :headphonedance: he suddenly develops dislikes to certain foods and expects me to know, im not a bloody mind readeer!! :D

toasted bacon and pineapple :D thats just plain WRONG !!!

( my joint of beef is in the oven now...mmmm I can smell it :rolleyes: )

well didnt taste wrong! :scratchchin:

Tonight's tea?....complete disaster!! :) Cooked a joint of beef this morning, let it rest awhile then attempted to slice it up, urgh! it was really fatty and chewy :( hurt my mouth trying to chew a small piece as it was so tough! So in the bin it went. Now we're having chicken chasseur with mashed potatoes and swede!

Tonight's tea?....complete disaster!! :( Cooked a joint of beef this morning, let it rest awhile then attempted to slice it up, urgh! it was really fatty and chewy :D hurt my mouth trying to chew a small piece as it was so tough! So in the bin it went. Now we're having chicken chasseur with mashed potatoes and swede!

Jesus, do you lot eat slap-up meals in your house every night? You must be a right set of biffers! :)

Tonight's tea?....complete disaster!! <_< Cooked a joint of beef this morning, let it rest awhile then attempted to slice it up, urgh! it was really fatty and chewy :angry: hurt my mouth trying to chew a small piece as it was so tough! So in the bin it went. Now we're having chicken chasseur with mashed potatoes and swede!

Jesus, do you lot eat slap-up meals in your house every night? You must be a right set of biffers! :D

slap up meals? :lol: i expect you're taking the piss again :):lol:

We have ordinary simple meals really, roasts stews, cottage pie, sauasges. bacon, hot pot, salads etc etc, but i do try and always do fresh veggies and have oily fish once or twice a week you gotta have that omega 3 :D