Tonight's tea.

catmag

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sausage sarnie from the canteen. No bacon left. :lol:

Canteen? How many people are there at you work? :lol:

Hundreds. Why? :lol: I work for a multi-billion pound multi-national tha knaas?

PWC you work for wasn't it?

Is it the PWC over the road from Northumbria Uni? Had training in there and seemed canny small.

Is it the PWC over the road from Northumbria Uni? Had training in there and seemed canny small.

Nah, I used to work for them, but yeah, it's the place on Sandyford Road. PwC have the worst offices of the big accountancy firms in Newcastle, but they're too tight to move. I escaped a couple of years ago after 7 looooong years with them. :lol:

Nah, I used to work for them, but yeah, it's the place on Sandyford Road. PwC have the worst offices of the big accountancy firms in Newcastle, but they're too tight to move. I escaped a couple of years ago after 7 looooong years with them. :lol:

Since my last trip to the new accountants I've decided I really like accountants....Especially ones with magic wands.

Since my last trip to the new accountants I've decided I really like accountants....Especially ones with magic wands.

:lol:

Did your accountant, ahem, take away the pain of your financial troubles?

Is that a euphemism? Is Gemmill your accountant?

I do now and again, mince n onion ones. Lush with beans n some kind of tatty.

Last night I had spicy bean burgers n veg. Not sure about tonight, prob take away.

On the subject of food though, I was in a spar/garage yesterday at the same time as a bunch of school kids. They all were lined up at the hot counter waiting for chips / pies. Also seen one lass at the counter saying to her mate "Im on a diet so Im just having these" These being a cheese dip thing, crisps, bar of choc and a can of pop.

Best one was a fat kid who had£2 and was standing next to me at the sarnie counter. He was going off it to his mate as he had £2 to spend and his mother had told him to make sure he got something healthy. The sarnies were £1.98 but that left him nothing else to get. He was in a dilema as he could get one sarnie, or pie n chips. As I left the shop I seen him going for option C which was a handfull of chocolate bars :lol:

Tell ya, heading for Fat City the lot of them :lol:

I'm currently trying to eat loads of crap out my freezer in order to defrost so I had..................:

1 burger, 3 potato waffles, spaghetti hoops and garlic bread.

:lol: You keep spaghetti hoops in your freezer?

I'm currently trying to eat loads of crap out my freezer in order to defrost so I had..................:

I thought that but assumed he opened a tin to use as a sauce, the utter tramp that he is.

I thought that but assumed he opened a tin to use as a sauce, the utter tramp that he is.

:lol: McGroin is a proper Harry like! Bamp!

Sausage sarnie from the canteen. No bacon left. :gay:

Did your accountant, ahem, take away the pain of your financial troubles?

Not so much financial troubles but ways to vanquish my enemies. :lol:

Tonights tea..pork and leek sausages, mashed potatoes and cauliflower cheese. Plus ive made a choc/orange trifle for dessert :lol:

Nice to see you've come to your senses and making your husband something a man deserves. :lol:

How long do his bollockings normally keep you in line for? He's getting a good run out of the tuna pasta one to be fair to him.

Nooo, these are normal everyday meals, nothing flashy, just good home cooking me lurver!!!!!! :lol:

Tonights tea..pork and leek sausages, mashed potatoes and cauliflower cheese. Plus ive made a choc/orange trifle for dessert :lol:

Nice to see you've come to your senses and making your husband something a man deserves. :lol:

Now Jonny dont you start, i always cook good meals....only do a salad once a week and maybe a pasta meal once a week. Variety is the key! I hate the same dinners all the time!!

I'm liking the sound of that dessert. Good effort.

:lol: its my latest speciality :lol: Orange jelly with mandarins and chocolate sponge in, topped with chocolate angel delight with cadburys flake sprinkled on top!!

:lol: its my latest speciality :lol: Orange jelly with mandarins and chocolate sponge in, topped with chocolate angel delight with cadburys flake sprinkled on top!!

Me want !

Me want !

It is moreish...or you could use chocolate blanmange instead of the angel delight....makes a change from custard and cream. The other day i used Raspberry jelly with fresh raspberries and chocolate sponge in, with the angel delight and cream on the top....mmmmm :lol:

Perhaps i ought to do a 'Toonraider's trifles' thread!!

Edited by Toonraider

Me want !

It is moreish...or you could use chocolate blanmange instead of the angel delight....makes a change from custard and cream. The other day i used Raspberry jelly with fresh raspberries and chocolate sponge in, with the angel delight and cream on the top....mmmmm :lol:

:gay: its my latest speciality :lol: Orange jelly with mandarins and chocolate sponge in, topped with chocolate angel delight with cadburys flake sprinkled on top!!

Me want !