Hello

Guest Patrokles

Guest Toplass-101

oh ya divint wana gan oot there Meenzer full of cokneys i hate london it like blackpool no trees and ull of darkys and cocneys it s a bit yacky like ohno that i mind darkys im partial to a dupiatza and ive a chinese cousin etc so so me of them are ok, ok

Lins, something tells me you're going to regret this in the morning. On the other hand, I'm giggling so much I've got tears running down my face. We definitely need a night out soon :):(

your so right we do, I shall call ya xx :D

oh ya divint wana gan oot there Meenzer full of cokneys i hate london it like blackpool no trees and ull of darkys and cocneys it s a bit yacky like ohno that i mind darkys im partial to a dupiatza and ive a chinese cousin etc so so me of them are ok, ok

Lins, something tells me you're going to regret this in the morning. On the other hand, I'm giggling so much I've got tears running down my face. We definitely need a night out soon :):(

your so right we do, I shall call ya xx :D

Oh Toplass where would we be without your Barney Gumble esque drunken ramblings. I think we should now change your name to Garnetta though. I am disappointed there is no Snogging and playing cards going on :D I wish i could see your face when you read this thread next.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

personally though ig not go there unless the toon were playing its not nice all them coceneys about gibes ya the creeps

onion_news3074.article.jpg

personally though ig not go there unless the toon were playing its not nice all them coceneys about gibes ya the creeps

:):(

:):D

She's a star.... :(

Jesus wept. Are these drunken ramblings genuine or do people just put them on? :(

Having been out with Lins on several occasions, I'd say hers were genuine :) Not sure about the others, and I think Brock is just trying to fit in.

:)

You have to love a bit of old fashioned racism now and again.

Can people actually get this fucked or is it some sort of attention seeking thing? I thought maybe Patrokles was taking the piss out of the lasses that do it.

I will pay good money to anyone who will let me in on the secret of getting this wasted, sarrskly!

Guest Patrokles

Can people actually get this fucked or is it some sort of attention seeking thing? I thought maybe Patrokles was taking the piss out of the lasses that do it.

I will pay good money to anyone who will let me in on the secret of getting this wasted, sarrskly!

Just drink a lot then try writing on a message board and it comes out like that. You know you're making all sorts of mistakes and that your fingers are slipping onto the wrong keys but the idea of going back and correcting it just seems so difficult.

Just drink a lot then try writing on a message board and it comes out like that. You know you're making all sorts of mistakes and that your fingers are slipping onto the wrong keys but the idea of going back and correcting it just seems so difficult.

I've posted on here quite a few times after copious amounts of alcohol. It could explain away some of the shite that I post, but alas most of that is posted during the daytime.

I honestly think I would die before I got to the level of drunkness you describe, could I really be that pedantic?

Jesus wept. Are these drunken ramblings genuine or do people just put them on? :D

Having been out with Lins on several occasions, I'd say hers were genuine :) Not sure about the others, and I think Brock is just trying to fit in.

I always drink on a friday. :(

Guest Patrokles

I've posted on here quite a few times after copious amounts of alcohol. It could explain away some of the shite that I post, but alas most of that is posted during the daytime.

I honestly think I would die before I got to the level of drunkness you describe, could I really be that pedantic?

Maybe it's the daytime nature of the posting? I think my own laziness in not correcting was due to it being late at night and wanting to go to bed but feeling the desperate urge to tell everyone that I didn't hate anyone (in fact, the opposite) despite mutual efforts to wind each other up. You know, the kind of honesty that seems so important when impaired by alcohol.

In my defence I always seem to have a lot to say when pissed and as wor lad nips off to bed before I get in so he doesn;t have to talk to a pissed person it would seem the only outlet I have is here :( As the aforementioned is in bed I try to type quietly and in the dark hence slippage of the fingers as I type rather quickly but still need to see the keyboard from time to time. And don't try to tell me you don't talk shite when your all pisssed !!!! :)

Hello. I'm not nearly as drunk as I should be after a night out in that London.

Shoulda gone to ghetto!

Popstarz was the ultimate destination. Killers album launch, though, so couldn't really be arsed with it.