Dead as fuck this place.

Mark

Its a strange phenomenon at the moment, its been like this for at least a week and I saw a post on N-O where they were saying the same.

Prpblem solved :( guess who's back :)

You've been away?

Its a strange phenomenon at the moment, its been like this for at least a week and I saw a post on N-O where they were saying the same.

Prpblem solved :( guess who's back :)

Hurrah! We can look forward to gerlden threads such as "What do you prefer deciduous trees or conifers?" and "Have you ever went down the stairs 3 at a time?" :D

Edited by Happy Face

Prpblem solved :D guess who's back :(

Hurrah! We can look forward to gerlden threads such as "What do you prefer deciduous trees or conifers?" and "Have you ever went down the stairs 3 at a time?" :D

:)

It's funny because it's true!

I go upstairs two or three at a time, but I always come down them one at a time for two reasons. 1. Safety. 2. It's impossible to not look like a retard if you descend stairs at a rate higher than one at a time.

I go upstairs two or three at a time, but I always come down them one at a time for two reasons. 1. Safety. 2. It's impossible to not look like a retard if you descend stairs at a rate higher than one at a time.

That post proves something, but I'm not sure what. :)

Perhaps due to being a gangly legged freak, I always go down steps 2 at a time. Other wise I end up looking like that trumpet playing, cancer bloke tap dancing down a record number of steps.

When I was younger I always tried to get down the stairs at home in 2 steps.

Perhaps due to being a gangly legged freak, I always go down steps 2 at a time. Other wise I end up looking like that trumpet playing, cancer bloke tap dancing down a record number of steps.

I don't want to have to be the one to break this to you, but I can guarantee you look uncool doing that. I used to go down stairs two at a time two until I worked somewhere that had a mirror at the bottom of the stairs and I caught a glimpse of myself. I looked like a frigging daddy long legs. :)

There's no point smoking to look cool and then coming down the stairs like John Cleese. :(

I don't want to have to be the one to break this to you, but I can guarantee you look uncool doing that. I used to go down stairs two at a time two until I worked somewhere that had a mirror at the bottom of the stairs and I caught a glimpse of myself. I looked like a frigging daddy long legs. :)

There's no point smoking to look cool and then coming down the stairs like John Cleese. :(

That was just you in general man, Nowt to do with your stair technique.

That was just you in general man, Nowt to do with your stair technique.

I've provided you with some advice to make you look cooler. It is now up to you whether or not you heed it. Just remember this next time you're bounding downstairs like Peter Crouch in a hurry.