Tonights football

The Mighty Hog

Deportivo lost and out of the Uefa. This might raise our chances to go back and sign Luque.

16757[/snapback]

Stuffed 5-1.

Even Steve Marlet scored !

*lights blue touch paper*

Durham on Talksport - who may or may not know anything about football according to personal taste - reckons Robert was fantastic for Pompey this eveing!

16791[/snapback]

He was quite average me thinks. Some good balls and 30m shots. Lua Lua was better. It was a very dull game anyway.

*lights blue touch paper*

Durham on Talksport - who may or may not know anything about football according to personal taste - reckons Robert was fantastic for Pompey this eveing!

16791[/snapback]

He was quite average me thinks. Some good balls and 30m shots. Lua Lua was better. It was a very dull game anyway.

16795[/snapback]

Thanks. I'd rather take your word than Durham's.

Fantastic Avatar btw :wink2:;);)

Reading 3 - 1 Swansea *cough* after extra time *cough*

Kitson was pure class bagged a brace, Lita got another. But for fuck sake all those people walking out before extra time ;) The bloke who sits next to me wasn't there so I yelled "SIT DOWN WHERE YOU GOIN" for him. :wink2:

And I cheered when I saw the mackem result on the scoreboard and got a few looks ;)