Tonight's Champs League matches

MattM4

Reet! I'm off into town to mix it up with the Scousers! ... :blink:

also hope Chelsea win ... but not by too much.

Wednesday, 18 October 2006

Bordeaux v Liverpool, 19:45

Chelsea v Barcelona, 19:45

Galatasaray v PSV, 19:45

Inter Milan v Spartak Moscow, 19:45

Olympiacos v Roma, 19:45

Sporting v Bayern Munich, 19:45

Valencia v Shakhtar Donetsk, 19:45

Werder Bremen v Levski Sofia, 19:45

Come on Barca. I hate Chelsea with a passion after their pathetic showing against Reading. I mean I knew they dived but I didn't think to the extent they did at the mad stad. Cheated as well. Jesus wept.

And no I don't mind Reading being beaten, they were the better team.

And I support Newcastle, before anyone says anything. :blink:

I still think Shevchenko will come good. Drogba looking like the player he was at Marseilles but he took a while to show his true form at Chelsea too.

I still think Shevchenko will come good. Drogba looking like the player he was at Marseilles but he took a while to show his true form at Chelsea too.

I think he will come better, but it will take him some time and I don't think he will ever be the same sort of players when at his best for Kiev/Milan. At the age of 30 and for 30m this is not really good piece of business IMHO.

I think he will come better, but it will take him some time and I don't think he will ever be the same sort of players when at his best for Kiev/Milan. At the age of 30 and for 30m this is not really good piece of business IMHO.

Yeah, I agree but £30million to them isn't the same as £30million to anyone else I suppose.

He had to shave them because of the new High Definition channel, it shows up that much you could see the lice crawling around.

You sick twat :blink:

Yeh it was in the papers a few weeks back about them

As for Drogba, it looks like he is showing that he doesnt need to roll about on the floor to win. Looking good this season.