Middlesbrough v Newcastle United

MattM4

yeah lets blame a half-fit striker for martins etc going missing. good one.

I believe if Sibierski had stayed on the pitch we'd have won the match. That's pretty significant to the result, don't you think?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe old fatwit fired Bobby for finishing 5th. It all started there.

we ended that season playing relatively bad football and it was looking bad. hindsight is wonderful but it was time for Robson to go. He should have gone before he actually did. The fact that since robson we've had a load of muppets has not helped.

Correct. The chain of truly disgraceful mistakes Fat fred has made began there. At the end of that season it was clear Bobby was starting to lose it and should have been moved on (or upstairs) at the end of that season so he could go with a bit of dignity.

Then we could have had the close season to scour europe for a top class manager and coaches, give them a pre-season and the chance to buy their own players and take it from there.

But instead fat fuckwitt kept Bobby on too long, then fucked him and the club up by saying he was going at the end of the season, he then sacked him at a stupid time, went and made the worst appointment in history AND paid Blackburn for soembody theyr were about to sack. He then kept Souness on after a shite season, gave him loads of money, then kept him on again way too long in his 2nd season, gave him millions in january and still kept him on when even David Blunkett could have seen he had to go.

Then he sacked him and cost us millions in compensation as he'd given him a ludicrous contract. Got Roeder and Shearer in (woohoo one decent decision from the fat man), then back to being a prick as he yet again turned down the chance to go for top class management and coaches in the pre-season prefering the cheap Roeder option and the worlds worst coaching set up.

Now will he sack Roder with no plan other than "Operation get Shearer at all costs, even if the worlds best managers went mad and offered their services".

Have i missed any of the absolute fuck ups Shepherd has been responsible for???

we ended that season playing relatively bad football and it was looking bad. hindsight is wonderful but it was time for Robson to go. He should have gone before he actually did. The fact that since robson we've had a load of muppets has not helped.

Martins was one of the brightest players on the pitch today for us. He wasnt great, but that tells you how pathetic the others were. And you speak as if Ameobi would have set the world on fire if he was fit, sorry but he just isnt a good player. In fact, he's rubbish.

so rubbish he's scored 5 in a team that is doing NOTHING. but there is very little point in re-hashing the whole ameobi shit or not argument.

Martins was one of the brightest players on the pitch today for us. He wasnt great, but that tells you how pathetic the others were. And you speak as if Ameobi would have set the world on fire if he was fit, sorry but he just isnt a good player. In fact, he's rubbish.

so rubbish he's scored 5 in a team that is doing NOTHING. but there is very little point in re-hashing the whole ameobi shit or not argument.

He's practically crippled and playing through the pain barrier and runnign himself into the ground, in a team creating less than nothing yet has 5 goals. I'm one of the fans who don't think he should be a first choice striker for us at all, but christ he deserves some credit this season for what he's done and what he's put up with.

I believe if Sibierski had stayed on the pitch we'd have won the match. That's pretty significant to the result, don't you think?

yes, and?

lol, win? yeah? winning? think the point was pretty clear.

yes, and?

and..we are now pinning our hopes on a player which his previous club's fan's chipped together to pay his train fare!

tremendous

Edited by @yourservice

yes, and?

lol, win? yeah? winning? think the point was pretty clear.

it's like saying i think if milner had scored we'd have won, that's pretty significant to the result, don't you think?

you can't really disagree with it but it doesn't add anything, because they didn't and we lost.

If we'd won today we wouldn't be talking about players going missing, therefore people are within their rights to have a go at the player who was key to the change in fortunes.

I also can't see how the injury Shola is carrying affects his ability to chest a ball down.

He's practically crippled and playing through the pain barrier and runnign himself into the ground, in a team creating less than nothing yet has 5 goals. I'm one of the fans who don't think he should be a first choice striker for us at all, but christ he deserves some credit this season for what he's done and what he's put up with.

I agree. He's played his heart out this season and I give him credit for that.

But that still doesnt mean he would have turned the game on its head today.

Edited by aimaad22

it's like saying i think if milner had scored we'd have won, that's pretty significant to the result, don't you think?

you can't really disagree with it but it doesn't add anything, because they didn't and we lost.

So we can't have a go at a player having an effect on the result by not playing well? Grand, glad we cleared that up. Just so we're clear, I do think looking at what players are not good enough is beneficial to a conversation about what's wrong with the club, I'm a radical new thinker that way.

So we can't have a go at a player having an effect on the result by not playing well? Grand, glad we cleared that up. Just so we're clear, I do think looking at what players are not good enough is beneficial to a conversation about what's wrong with the club, I'm a radical new thinker that way.

yes. but by that margin a fair number of the players today deserve criticism, NOT JUST ameobi. a game does change and there is no guarantee that sibierski would have been so influential in the second half.

yes. but by that margin a fair number of the players today deserve criticism, NOT JUST ameobi. a game does change and there is no guarantee that sibierski would have been so influential in the second half.

just in case you missed it the first time around:

Parker was poor today, as were many...

I don't think we can achieve anything as long as Shola's an important part of the team, I can't say that about many other players.

Maybe we should play only player that are injured but willing to "put their bodies on the line" ( :o ) ... sure we'd probably go down, but at least some fans be proud and happy.

just in case you missed it the first time around:

Parker was poor today, as were many...

I don't think we can achieve anything as long as Shola's an important part of the team, I can't say that about many other players.

i did miss it the first time round. fair enough.

and..we are now pinning our hopes on a player which his previous club's fan's chipped together to pay his train fare!

tremendous

well tbf every time we've pinned our hopes on a multimillion pound striker that the previous fans dont want to see go hasnt worked. So far for me, Sib has appeared a more promising signing than Martins has.

Scoring goals has become the real problem for us. The front two don't look like scoring and the midfield four don't either, no end product from them and no supply. It's not like we're leaking tonnes of goals, we're just not scoring or creating anywhere near enough. Very worrying.