PES6

Kid Dynamite

Went on general sale yesterday cos someone broke the release date :razz:

Its class like. Newcastle are one of the best teams strangely! Martins stats are 99 for both pace and top speed so if you play him up front with owen they are shit hot. Likewise, dyer, emre, duff and luque are all top rated in the game and make for a mean midfield.

If only it were true!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luque was phenomenal in PES5. Emre was also very good from outside the area in it.

Are Newcastle licenced this time?

Emre was rubbish outside the box! I repeatedly tried to score screamers with him but he decided it was very bad idea. Luque has come very close to scoring some of the best goals in the history of the world.

Luque was phenomenal in PES5. Emre was also very good from outside the area in it.

Are Newcastle licenced this time?

Emre was rubbish outside the box! I repeatedly tried to score screamers with him but he decided it was very bad idea. Luque has come very close to scoring some of the best goals in the history of the world.

I seemed to score loads outside the box with Emre. Quite often with his right foot aswell which I found bizarre. He seemed to be better with his right than his left.

Luque was incredible. He just scored from anywhere.

Going to wait till Friday since i have uni work to hand in and FM has all ready dented that...

Plus argos are doing a deal where you get a free controller and water bottle when you buy the PS2 Version (just remember to add the cat number when you purchase), We had 18 instock at work today but the system still thinks its not out till friday (Think it will be fine the morrow since the system will get updated with the new prices in the morning). :razz:

Oh and me and my mates are having a big PES orgy on friday evening. <_<

Nope. Only Bayern Munich. weird.

They really should be looking to be adding teams at this edition of the game, no drastically remove a bunch.

My version of FM2007 has fake player in the German National squad. Is everyone having licencing problems in that country?