Official your game thread

khay

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what formation/tactics are you playing menace13?

and how much time do you spend playing, I do about an hour or so anight and I'm still in 2010

and how much time do you spend playing, I do about an hour or so anight and I'm still in 2010

I had a week off last month or so cause I was really ill, I constantly played it.. but normally I play it about an hour a night or something.

Total play time so far is

7 days, 7 hours, 28 minutes

I leave it on sometimes when I go downstairs or out though!

I play a 4-3-3 tactic with 3 midfielders.

Something like this;

tacticwo1.jpg

If you want it, let me know and I'll upload it.

Edited by menace13

no it's fine mate it's very similar to my formations.

I note you haven't a single English sounding bloke in your first 11 and maybe MAYBE one on the bench.

Tut, tut.

You should have a superb youth system by now, I've already produced (according to Geniescout and that inital note from one of the coaches) two of this generations finest prospects.

a left back and a DM

p.s. my formations are 4-3-1-2 or 4-1-2-1-2 (wide diamond)

I had a week off last month or so cause I was really ill, I constantly played it.. but normally I play it about an hour a night or something.

Something like this;

tacticwo1.jpg

You have Alberto Diaz at CM? ;) He's keeping Nani out of my team on the left in my Sunderland game!

Something like this;

tacticwo1.jpg

You have Alberto Diaz at CM? :D He's keeping Nani out of my team on the left in my Sunderland game!

He's a regen, so he might be naturally LM on your game.

I got the toon into the final of the UEFA cup only to lose to palermo on penalties, nicky butt with the crucial miss. Its my first season on the game so I dont really know any of the "special" players, which led me to bring in michael ball and andy obrien (loans), due to titus being shite. Bought haested and v.hleb, and also eddie johnson, but couldnt get the tactics right which led me to a 16th place finish. Just got hoyte and andrew davies, and giles barnes in the close season, and micky owens back.

just about to start the new season, any good right backs for less than a million??

I got the toon into the final of the UEFA cup only to lose to palermo on penalties, nicky butt with the crucial miss. Its my first season on the game so I dont really know any of the "special" players, which led me to bring in michael ball and andy obrien (loans), due to titus being shite. Bought haested and v.hleb, and also eddie johnson, but couldnt get the tactics right which led me to a 16th place finish. Just got hoyte and andrew davies, and giles barnes in the close season, and micky owens back.

just about to start the new season, any good right backs for less than a million??

Eduardo Ratinho shouldn't be much more than a million. Pure class at the back, and good for about 10 goals a season too.

Eduardo Ratinho shouldn't be much more than a million. Pure class at the back, and good for about 10 goals a season too.

cheers, got him for 4.2m, hes canny like, too many yellow cards though,

I won my first 11 games in a row in the league in the 2nd season, then got beat off the mackems,

gutted

Just started a game with Newcastle, after aquiring FM07..

Doing very well in Europe, but shite in the league. Bought a young kid called Stephen Opoka from Colchester. Quite a good player, good finishing - but nee fucking pace!

just finished the second season, finished 3rd after a good end to the season but got beaten by blackburn in the fa cup final on pens. A consortium also took over from shephard and my job is on the line, they want sven goran fucking erricson instead. Fucking scandal.

This is with the latest update.

Asked for more money and got 5mill, so bought faty and bale, and have the gooch on a permanent deal for half a million plus sell on clause coming in jan.

Just after he confirmed to sign :naughty:

goochfirstgoalforthecludr7.jpg

3rd in league currently, 5 points behind arsenal, 5 games to go, season 2008/09, semi final of the champions league gainst barca to look forward too, but have lost martins for the remainder of the season to injury, hes been fooking brilliant aswell all season. Going well really.

I keep getting sacked with Newcastle so I've opted for AC Milan, 8 point penalty at the start of the season, its now January and I've climbed up to 6th so far.