Official your game thread

khay

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM 01/02 Save

So far first in the league, just.

Man city put me out the League cup in the semi final.

Liverpool have just put me out europe in the semi final.

Made it the FA cup final, but have to play chelsea. :(

just started a new game with myself and a couple of mates added to their respective teams.

I took control of Newcastle, Ian -Villa and Tom has bitched and moaned like a stuck pig because you can't manage AFC Wimbledon yet. So we all promised to buy players from Wimbledon every season for a hundred grand each, until AFC are in the league proper and Tom can take control.

newcastlebh9.png

tacticshw5.png

fixtureskx8.png

Tom fucked up with his DoB so he's on a Yth contract. the minute we found this out, we all tried to sign him on a pre contract agreement, he sharply signed for me stating his desire to learn from Michael Owen. (Not Thierry Henry?)

bit of shrewdness in the transfer market saw me sell Duff for £7.5m, Dyer for £4.5, Milner for £5, Bramble, Babayaro and Carr each for around £1m. Made Rangers pay 200k for the privilege of loaning Krul.. Plus the £2m kitty gave me about £22m

Removed most of the signing on fees and upped the bonuses and weekly wage instead.

Whoever finishes the season with the most managerial points is bought a crate of beer by the other two

p.s. we put ourselves in the positions we play, rather than the positions that would most help our club, if I was allowed I'd have been a center half...

first Game of the League.....

gamebj3.png

:D

but....

Oba's out for 3-4months... fuck. :(

Nobby's out for 4-6...days

Edited by The Fish

3 ni1 d0wn and d0wn t0 ten men at h0me t0 sunder1and! I was thinkinh ab0ut resigning, w0u1d have 1eft me b0tt0m after 10 games with 2 p0ints, but n0, what a c0meback!

sununsp7.jpg

Edited by Greg

Summer dealings

In

Kenneth Kronholm £1.3m GK

Dean Ashton £3.5M West Ham went down and he had a clause.

Julio Baptista £8M

Karadirek Murat ST, young turkish guy who looks good.

Mike Cole LB again young and looks good.

Anton Feridnand CD £9M Maybe a bit over priced but still young.

Want to retain the league as top goal, and looking to reach 2nd group stage's of the champs league. Would like to get either the league or FA cup as wel.. :lol:;)

Edited by khay

Manged to make it through to the 2nd group stage. Now have to play Milan, Marseille and Bayern. :lol:

2nd in the prem after 13 games, Bolton are top.Only lost to chelsea and bolton so far.

Got arsenal in the 4th round of the league cup.

Just started a new game as Inter (pissed off with not being able to sign anyone for the mackems as every player on my shortlist would've cost me 23+ million).

Brought in Maxi Rodriguez for 16 million, sold Cambiasso for 9.25 to Chelski. They also bid 54 million for Adriano, which the board accepted FF-style without my consent. But the twats bought Kaka for 60 million so they couldn't afford Adriano. Signed Nicolas Milian again, as he's a legend. His stats are randomized though.

8 million now being focused on a new centre back. Tried for Mertesacker but he didnt want to come. Pretty shitty transfer window so far.

1st game in charge is the Super Cup vs Roma. 4-1. ;)

Started a new game as Newcastle following installing the update, but its all going wrong, got Eddie Johnson but he's been mediocre at best, I'm sitting 10th with 2 matches left.

Not good.

I am still playing as Kassel. Year 2013. Made it to the 2. Bundesliga and was doing well last season, even getting to the Cup semis. Sitting now bottom at the table at the start of the winter break. 9 points off a safe place. Was scoring for fun last season, now losing game after game.

After finally being sacked as Bangor manager in 2012 after poor results, I have decided to go to Newcastle United and my fuck this game is realistic as I am sucking in the Premiership bar doing well in the UEFA Cup and at the moment Carling Cup but I expect to exit that as I am away to Man Shitty.

Just beat Bolton Wanderers, 4-0 at home however. Could it be a turning point? God I hope so.

Until the weekend when my 2player panel arrives. Then all my friends, and my sexy girlfriend will be round to play on it!

Until then, all of your friends are just playing with your sexy girlfriend?

Love the way you're obsessed with the attention on here <_<

You got a link to the background image you're using Greg?

and does that background only appear when there is game at Wembley ????

If so how the fuck ?

You got a link to the background image you're using Greg?

and does that background only appear when there is game at Wembley ????

If so how the fuck ?

I have a pack with all british stadiums and you only get that picture when your playing them. So when I'm at home I always have a pic of SJP.

I'll try and get them all uploaded later this evening for you to download. There is a config file in with the pictures that tells the game to do that with the pictures.