£75m tonight

Gemmill

On the Euromillions. Now whilst I realise that Albert Logic Renton won't be getting a ticket because "statistically I'm more likely to be struck by lightning", I'll be getting one on the basis that SOME LUCKY FUCKER is gonna end up winning it.

Imagine that man. £75 MEELEEON!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to stick a zero on the end of that for me to even think about buying the fat one.

Aye same here. If I had that much I would probably put a bid in though. It'd be expensive, but I'd get me season ticket for free.

You'd have to stick a zero on the end of that for me to even think about buying the fat one.

Aye same here. If I had that much I would probably put a bid in though. It'd be expensive, but I'd get me season ticket for free.

ahhh the fine words of accountancy

On a related note, My brother in law puts the same six numbers every draw only a week ago Wednesday, he decided not to bother as it was pissing down and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop (he doesn't have internet at home at the moment as he's just moved).

You guessed it, all 6 numbers came up. He would have won £1.4m!!

To say he's absolutely gutted is an understatement :razz:

On a related note, My brother in law puts the same six numbers every draw only a week ago Wednesday, he decided not to bother as it was pissing down and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop (he doesn't have internet at home at the moment as he's just moved).

You guessed it, all 6 numbers came up. He would have won £1.4m!!

To say he's absolutely gutted is an understatement :(

Unlucky :unsure:

I'll say, £200K of it was going to be ours. That would have been the mortgage paid off and the type of house I'd want to buy bought outright! :unsure:

Only 660,000 euros a week man, looks like its Arab based...................

but 36 guests 'n aalll

analiseyachtnvl1.th.jpg

You can build your own one for approx. £1mill a metre. The 2 being made at work at the moment are amazing, the quality of everything on board is immense.