£75m tonight

Gemmill

Mugs the lot of you. :o

Buy a ticket you fat knacker. You might just win. SOMEBODY will! :)

Like last week you mean? :(

If I have a ticket and you don't, I am infinitely more likely to win than you. Howdya like them apples? :D

But I'll be a quid better off than you come Sunday morning.

Edit: that's £50 a year assuming you aren't stupid enough to put more than a quid on!

Edited by Renton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£1.50 tonight. If the prize rolls over to greater than £114,413,040, you will actually be making a mathematically incorrect decision by not buying a ticket. :(

I'll buy one if that happens then! :)

Mugs the lot of you. :)

Not so

Chances of me making £88 million = ZERO Who says? You might have a brain wave and make billions.

Chances of me inheriting £88 million = ZERO Do you know for certain you don't have a long lost billionaire auntie with no kids?

Chances of me stealing £88 million = ZERO Up to you, but you could try the most audacious bank heist ever.

Chances of me being given £88 million = ZERO Again, you never know.

Chances of me winning £ 88 million tonight = 1 in 76 275 360 More chance of you spontaneously combusting.

So the RELATIVE chance by playing is infinitely bigger than than not playing = EASY Choice

I am very very old - the brain is giving up

I have researched the Family History back to 1410 - not a bloody cent EVER

A bank heist in a WHEELCHAIR?????

Admittedly more chance of dying than winning but HEY!

Chances of me stealing £88 million = ZERO Up to you, but you could try the most audacious bank heist ever.

To successfully pull of a heist like that you'd need at least a dozen guys doing a combination of cons. Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever![/oceans 11]

Therefore, after divvying up the £88mil, you'd only be left with a paltry £8mil (ish) :)

To successfully pull of a heist like that you'd need at least a dozen guys doing a combination of cons. Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever![/oceans 11]

Therefore, after divvying up the £88mil, you'd only be left with a paltry £8mil (ish) :)

Have you seen The Italian Job 2? You just double cross the mothers!

Well I've got my tickets for tonight and if I win you can all have a few quid (apart from Renton the fucking realist bastard)*.

* Promise is in no way legally binding whatsoever.

Guest Patrokles

I've got mine too. I'll make a deal with you ewerk. If I win, I'll give you a million quid. If you win you have to give me a million. :)

Toontastic man invents 'sweepstake' concept.

I've got mine too. I'll make a deal with you ewerk. If I win, I'll give you a million quid. If you win you have to give me a million. :)

Well I've bought two tickets so by rights you'll only be getting £500,000. And if we don't hear from you for a month I'll know you've won so no fibbing. :(

I bought 4. :):D Do you think I won't be on here to let Rentboy know if I'm an £88 squllionaire.

Of course I'll be signed in from my new beachside condo in Hawaii. :(

Jesus, imagine if Alex won? he'd have buckets of spare time and cash, he'd never be off this ruddy site!

I'd obviously keep popping by... probably try and sell you windows or something.

Guest Patrokles

Just thinking about the next 50 years of doing what I felt like, when I felt like it. Surely this is my destiny.

If there is a god listening, I'll give a bit to charity. Now sort it out.

If there's a God listening, I'll give to charity double what Gemmill intended to.

Just thinking about the next 50 years of doing what I felt like, when I felt like it. Surely this is my destiny.

If there's a God listening, I'll give to charity double what Gemmill intended to.

I'll devote the remainder of my days to the Lord. Be that Allah, God, Buddha, or whoever gets this thing sorted.

I know plenty that could benefit from some nice donations, infact you could back my charity once up and running. :)

Guest Patrokles

I didn't even buy a ticket, so me winning would be like the immaculate conception; I think God needs to pull another trick like that out of the bag to restore faith in Him.

After the run of luck the bastids given me over the last couple of years, he owes me big time - and I truly believe that tonight is the perfect time for that oh Lord so um... of you go then.