£75m tonight

Gemmill

I'd settle for enough to give me a lifetime membership at hornygranny.com and a lifetime supply of Kleenex.

The full £88m then?

I'm really disapointed that reply took 7mins :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd settle for enough to give me a lifetime membership at hornygranny.com and a lifetime supply of Kleenex.

The full £88m then?

I'm really disapointed that reply took 7mins :)

he was using someone of your kleenex supply himself.

I was waiting for it to hit the £100m mark before I chanced my arm

It's definitely more likely to get me to dip my hand in my pocket, rather than the paltry £7m Saturday treble rollovers that the National Lottery throws at us, week in week out.

and don't give me this shite about winning the smaller prizes, no fucker buys a ticket and spends an hour browsing the internet for items to buy with their tenner for three balls.

:):(

I bought 4 tickets, for £6 in total and won back £7.10 on them. IN YOUR FACE, RENTON!!!! :)

The £1.10 net profit wasn't worth the effort of buying and redeeming them tbh. Treat yourself to a couple of extra mars bars. :(

£100mil!!! You could join the ranks of the uber rich and up there arse celeb world of the likes of madonna, posh and becks and all the others who think the real world doesnt apply to them anymore, and rub it in there face that you actually have more money than them now! Never mind!

I bought 4 tickets, for £6 in total and won back £7.10 on them. IN YOUR FACE, RENTON!!!! :)

The £1.10 net profit wasn't worth the effort of buying and redeeming them tbh. Treat yourself to a couple of extra mars bars. :D

I bought them online so I didn't have to redeem them. All I did was sign in and get the alert telling me that I had won. So there! :(

Guest Patrokles

The £1.10 net profit wasn't worth the effort of buying and redeeming them tbh. Treat yourself to a couple of extra mars bars. :D

I bought them online so I didn't have to redeem them. All I did was sign in and get the alert telling me that I had won. So there! :(

It's clearly a lot of effort for you to get online, though, especially at work.

The £1.10 net profit wasn't worth the effort of buying and redeeming them tbh. Treat yourself to a couple of extra mars bars. :o

It's clearly a lot of effort for you to get offline, though, especially at work.

:D