Dyer is out injured

nufc4ever

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kill him, stick him in a coffin, paint b&w stripes on it, plant in on its end in the penalty area VOLA Brambles replacement, ok he may be a tad slower than titarse but we could give it a pop

They shoot horses don't they?

Why doesn't someone arrange for the stud, Dire, to be taken to the knacker's yard and have us put out of our misery. :unsure:

Don't see how killing him is going to get him playing any more.

It won't dear boy, but I'm talking about being put out of our misery, not his. :(

I've no reason not to believe the story. Come on, if you were going to make up a smokescreen about an injury, you would say he's taken a knock on the ankle and it's badly bruised or something. Something that people wouldn't be responding to with "EH? How come he can't play with that like?"

You wouldn't make up something utterly preposterous like running into a slalom post and damaging his eye.

I've no reason not to believe the story. Come on, if you were going to make up a smokescreen about an injury, you would say he's taken a knock on the ankle and it's badly bruised or something. Something that people wouldn't be responding to with "EH? How come he can't play with that like?"

You wouldn't make up something utterly preposterous like running into a slalom post and damaging his eye.

ahhhh you seem to underestimate our PR department my dear boy :unsure:

still beggars the question, why cant he play with some form of eye protection on? Until I see a pic of his eye, then Im sceptical.

"Dyer is out injured" why not a "Dyer is in injured?"just like his pal shola was.I'm sure the double vision and having 22 of the opposition instead of the 11 wouldnt make a difference anyway.Would have improved his skill's ghosting around them

Edited by @yourservice

"Dyer is out injured" why not a "Dyer is in injured?"just like his pal shola was.I'm sure the double vision and having 22 of the opposition instead of the 11 wouldnt make a difference anyway.Would have improved his skill's ghosting around them

And with two nets he might have a chance of hitting one.

Such an inconsiderate club, I can't believe they make Dyer run between the normal slalom posts and not the ones especially designed for dwarfs.

Sounds believable to me, the things fly everywhere and I bet the top of a post is just at his eye level.

Such an inconsiderate club, I can't believe they make Dyer run between the normal slalom posts and not the ones especially designed for dwarfs.

Sounds believable to me, the things fly everywhere and I bet the top of a post is just at his eye level.

Where there's blame, there's a claim.

Where there's blame, there's a claim.

Alan Oliver tbh