16 Newcastle United 10 2 1 6 7 13 -6 8

17 Watford 10 0 6 4 7 13 -6 6

18 Sheffield United 10 1 3 6 4 14 -10 6

19 West Ham United 9 1 2 6 6 13 -7 5

20 Charlton Athletic 10 1 1 7 6 15 -9 5

:unsure:

Duff should have scored no excuses

3 times at least tbh.

Babayaro is a fucking joke, how fucking long does Bernard need to be considered mach fit?

And someone tell me why we persisted on playing long, high balls to Rossi and Duff?

We look so one dimentional and hopeless, with very little drive or any new ideas.

Roeder sat their most of the game and it was obvious he had no other ideas than the ones he had set out with, no matter what happened or was happening in the match.

2 points off the relegation zone and not looking any better than a side bottom of the league who are fucking shite.

Regardless of opinions and attitude, etc. we had a £9m striker on the bench, when we persisted with a mis-firing winger up front who wouldn't have scored if a blind grandmother was in goal.

Something needs to change, we're not standing still at the minute... we're going backwards very very fast.

Mr Roeder is yet to appear for interviews after the match,shepherd never attended so i hope he's gonna have one of his moments and get rid,ok the fat one should go aswell but it aint gonna be overnight,that was shocking that match.

Can't fault Fat Freddie or Roeder for this one!

To dominate so much of the game and not win is shameful, for the last 20 minutes I thought Charlton were going to snatch a win and it wouldn't have surprised me one bit. :unsure:

To dominate so much of the game and not win is shameful, for the last 20 minutes I thought Charlton were going to snatch a win and it wouldn't have surprised me one bit. :(

:unsure: no need to shout

To dominate so much of the game and not win is shameful, for the last 20 minutes I thought Charlton were going to snatch a win and it wouldn't have surprised me one bit. :(

:unsure: no need to shout

You'd rather I whispered angrily? :(

To dominate so much of the game and not win is shameful, for the last 20 minutes I thought Charlton were going to snatch a win and it wouldn't have surprised me one bit. :unsure:

Yes you can,

whats the use in having Luque on the bench and then not give him a go? Defensively we were looking ok it was purely finishing that stopped us winning that game. Roeder should have brought Luque on with 20 mins to go, Rossi is swift so someone else having a dig and even if it doesnt go in would be giving Rossi more chances to get on the end of a rebound.

Shameful lack of idea from Roeder tbh

Fatty was not at the game tonight,he was sitting watching with his mind and thinkings going haywire,he know's the craic and how the fans have been reacting to the plight,so he stayed away for the stick he wouldve been put through,expect changes soon.