Bottom of the league

Scottish Mag

Thats where we could be come next Saturday night. Whilst I know there is a good chance it will not happen the fact there is a possibilty of it is a fecking joke...

Charlton v Man City, 15:00

Watford v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Newcastle v Sheff Utd, 17:15

Charlton and Watford both have winnable games at home, if they both manage to pull off a win and we get turned over by Sheff Utd we could be sitting rock bottom of the league at full time next week. :(

And if both Charlton and Watford do pull off those results it could effect us psychologically before we have even kicked off as we will know going into kick off that a loss would see us bottom. Not the ideal scenario for our squad of bottlers to go into..

:unsure:

Guest Patrokles

Thats where we could be come next Saturday night. Whilst I know there is a good chance it will not happen the fact there is a possibilty of it is a fecking joke...

Charlton and Watford both have winnable games at home, if they both manage to pull off a win and we get turned over by Sheff Utd we could be sitting rock bottom of the league at full time next week. :(

And if both Charlton and Watford do pull off those results it could effect us psychologically before we have even kicked off as we will know going into kick off that a loss would see us bottom. Not the ideal scenario for our squad of bottlers to go into..

Of all the failings that our current squad has, I don't think bottling it is one of them.

Of all the failings that our current squad has, I don't think bottling it is one of them.

No, every time they get a clean sight of goal they keep all composure and assurance.

Edited by geordieshandy

And so it begins...

1507: GOAL Watford 1-0 Middlesbrough

Hameur Bouazza gets Watford off to a great start at Vicarage Road as his low drive goes through a crowd of players and eludes Mark Schwarzer at the near post after being deflected by Jonathan Woodgate. Is this to be the day of the long-awaited first Premiership win for the Hornets?

:)

You were saying??