Happy Hallowe'en!

catmag

We had one lot round tonight, about five 10 year olds so we'll let them off. A few of us were round for the football, and my mate Ross bought himself a tube of Pringles to eat during the game. The doorbell rings and Dave quickly jumps up, takes the Pringles, gives the entire (full!) tube to the kids and tells them to go quickly! :mellow:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Night Owls on aswell. Wish he'd get his arse in gear. Am ready to nod off but want to hear him get to the place.

Did owt happen? I fell asleep in the end and he hadn't even arrived at the scary place, the useless prick. You'd think he'd have considered starting the show when he got there like.

Nee idea, but wor leccy was off on when I got back home last night, went to the leisure centre for a game of squash and it was still off when we got back.

Came on about twenty to two this morning, nearly shat the bed.

Shouldn't have left all those lights and carry on on.

Oi Lennon! Any update on what happened on Night Owls. I notice you've barely been on here all night. Scared witless, I imagine. Either that or fearing for Alan Robson's safety.

Couldn't tell you. 2 emergency caesarians put paid to the party. The girls carried on without me at 11.45pm and I got back to the department at quarter to 7 this morning.

Boooo. Thought that must have been the case like. Pisser. Still, you're off til Sunday now, you shite! :mellow:

Listen to the archived version today and tell us what happened please. :stars:

What did your last slave die of? :lol:

CHEEK! :(

:(

You know you want to anyway. Did you hear the bit where Alan Robson's male driver told him he had a sexy voice? :mellow:

Aye, I heard that bit. :stars: I'll probably listen to the bits I missed at some point. I think the girls listened to bits of it and said he fled out of the place a couple of times and then it finished quite abruptly at about 1.40am - dunno why though :lol:

Guest Patrokles

I just went downstairs and passed the porch and saw a bowl of treats and suddenly it dawned on me why the doorbell had been going last night. I was going to post on here about how we hadn't had any Trick or Treaters, too. Whoops.

I also fell asleep while Al-len was in the car trying to buy some time. Sounded like it had the potential to be a huge fuck up anyway, seeing as the chances of getting into the place he was going to were slim to none. Ginger timewaster.

Whey I dosed off until about 1 o'clock. But heard the final hour. Hey was in the place. Nearly shat himself and came back out. His mate who was doing the engineering had been left out in the graveyard was bricking it as he was all alone.

So Alan went back in for a second look round and the engineer bloke fucked off to the edge of the graveyard. He said there were some shadows and some noises but I couldn't hear anything. Then he saw some big dark shape in front of him and pegged it again, he knocked the key out of the door or something so queue paniced fumbling. When he got back outside the engineer was in a right state cos the driver had fucked off. So it ended with them walking back to the small villiage near by wondering how they were gonna call a Czech taxi and get back to Prague.

Wasnt he attacked by a pack of dogs in romania one halloween?

Think that was last year at Dracula's castle. They are good, just that Metro are so shite at promoting them. Plus there's no listen again. There's no way I'm gonna listen to the mongs that get on there every night just to get the info on the next time he tries to scare himself silly.

:mellow: What a prick! He's better off sticking with the ones where he sends a load of other people out to supposedly haunted places, seen as he clearly hasn't got the bottle to hang around himself.

I couldn't believe it when he mentioned he works on a TV show for ABC in the States. How in Christ's name did HE land THAT gig?!

It sounds like a cushy number like. I googled it last night and it has coincided with his own broadcasts from the places.

http://halloweentv.hauntyourhomeproductions.com/spoe.html

I love the quote from him:

"I am Robson. I don't want to know your names... You will see things tonight, things you will never forget".

It sounds like a cushy number like. I googled it last night and it has coincided with his own broadcasts from the places.

"I am Robson. I don't want to know your names... You will see things tonight, things you will never forget".

:mellow: "I am Robson." He's like Madonna in America. He only goes by the one name.

What the fuck are you gimps chatting on about?

Next time you're at home on a weeknight listen to Metro from 10pm. It's Alan Robson's Nightowls, a phone-in thing. It's pretty much unlistenable most of the year (just mental people ringing in), but his Halloween special is normally canny. Cath has a SIGNED copy of Alan Robson's autobiography btw. :mellow:

I've listened to it on a non-Halloween show where some lad rang in to tell Alan that his mate borrowed his goalie gloves and hadn't given them back. He was looking for advice on what to do. Class. :lol:

EDIT! When I say at home, I mean up here. You know what I mean.

Edited by Gemmill

:mellow: "I am Robson." He's like Madonna in America. He only goes by the one name.

I could just picture him standing there in some leather coat and shades as he says it.

I remember years ago some scots bloke would ring in once a week (one call per person, per week) and tell a joke .

it would go something like this:

'on line 4 we have angus from scotland - heeeeeelllllllllooooooooooo angus!'

'hhhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo allllllllaaaalannnnnn!'

Angus would then tell a completely incomprehensible joke that would leave the two of them in stitches. :mellow: